Chapter 11- Guessing

Elise's Pov-
"So your the UTOM" I said akwardly as I stared at the Enderdragon, Mine and Ty's favourite minecraft mob.
"Your betcha" Wither said. I nodded my head, this had happened all too quickly.
"What does the UTOM mean exactly?" I asked them. The Enderdragon laughed loudly making me jump back and grab Herobrines arm.
"You sure she isn't your girlyfriend Hero?" With laughed along with Enderdragon.
"Yes I'm sure!" He yelled, rolling his eyes "She has a boyfriend back home in the real world!"
"Anyways Elise, if you want to know what the UTOM means your going to have to guess" Enderdragon said after they all stopped laughing and I let go of Herobrine's arm.
"Umm okay" I said as I thought about what it could mean.
"Okay then hit us with it" Herobrine said as he went at stood next to Enderdragon.
"Unicorns to other moons?"
"Nope"
"Useless Teabags over men?"
"Nope is that even a sentance?"
"Leprechauns Turtling Other Mums?"
"Hell no! Where's the L in UTOM?"
"Umm no where?"
"Exactly!" Herobrine laughed as he threw his hands in the air "I'll give you a hint. What do we all have in commen?" He said as he pointed to himself, Ender and Wither.
"That's not a hint! That's asking me a question!"
"Just answer it Elise"
"Umm well your all mobs kinda..." I said looking at Herobrine who had a very amused grin on his face as I struggled to guess what the meaning of UTOM was. "And you all terrorise people... Even if you don't mean to do it" It snapped in my head what the U and T meant. Ultimate Terrors.
"Ultimate Terrors... That's all I got" I sighed. Wither shook his head as if it was obvious. Herobrine just facepalmed as Ender laughed at me.
"What game are we in?" Herobrine said shaking his head at me.
"Minecraft... Oh oh I got it!" I yelled causing them all to laugh.
"Who shall I pick to tell me the answer?" Ender laughed as he had to choose from me and Herobrine.
"Pick me! Pick me!" I yelled at him causing Hero and Wither to laugh.
"Hmm Elise" Enderdragon called out. Herobrine stomped his foot playfully and crossed his arms with a cheeky frown on his face.
"The UTOM stands for Ultimate Terrors Of Minecraft!" I yelled happily throwing my arms into the air.
"Correct no points for Elise 1 Million for Herobrine!" Wither called cheekily smiling at me. I frowned playfully and crossed my arms like Hero had done previously and Herobrine stopped doing his celebratory dance and turned to look at me before we both burst out laughing.
"You remind me so much of all the guys back home combined together Herobrine... You know minus the killing everyone who tries to kill him for his survival part" I laughed. Enderdragon laughed loudly and turned to face Wither and they started talking in hushed voices.
"I know that's all you've been thinking about since I done the happy dance" Hero laughed as we walked out of the room and down the corridor.
"Oh damn I forgot you could read minds... Anyways have you got any idea of how I get back to squids Island?" I asked. Herobrine nodded his head and grabbed my arm, taking off down the hallway dragging me behind him. We stopped outside the room we were previously in and he walked in. He came out with Enderdragon following him. Hero hit a button on the wall and the ceiling opened up leaving a large gap. Herobrine looked at me and smirked as he climbed onto Enderdragons back. I copied him and Ender flapped his wings and took off. I held on tightly as I squealed from pure thrill and soon enough, because we were going so fast, The island came into view. Enderdragon let out a mighty roar and then landed on the Sky island making it shake slightly. Stampy and Squid came running down the steps of Squids house as I clambered off my friend. I walked over to the two and they looked like the had both been crying.
"We thought the Pigman had killed you" Stampy said as he hugged me. Once he let go he turned to see Squid staring at Herobrine and Enderdragon. He pulled out his enchanted Diamond sword and charged at Herobrine.
Before Anyone could have done anything I threw myself ontop of Squid and tackled him to the ground.
"Elise let go of me I need to kill that killer" Squid yelled.
"No squid He is the one who saved me from the Pigmen he is my Friend!" I yelled at him. I got off him and Stampy kept his arms pinned behind his back... Well this just went from bad to worse...