Chapter 15- Leaving

Elise's Pov-
The bright light shone down into my eyes... okay that was a lie. I was laying on a stone floor and Stampy and Ender were leaning over me, therefore blocking out any sunlight.
My heart fluttered as the image of Ty sitting by my bedside flashed in my head. Smiling happily, I pushed myself up off the floor and stood up.
The room spun and I reached out to steady myself but collapsed on the ground again.
"Ow" I complained. I looked up at Stampy and Herobrine to see them both looking down at me.
"Alright there Elise?" Stampy chuckled. He held out his out hand/paw and pulled me up onto my feet.
"And stay" Herobrine said putting his hands on my shoulders to balance me.
I laughed and steadyed myself on my feet. "Mama we all go to hell" I sang.
"What?" Stamps laughed at me.
"Have you never heard of My Chemical Romance?" I asked. He shook his head. I stood there astonished.
"Seriously?"
"Yes never heard their music, I've heard of them though" Stampy's laugh ran through the corridor. Herobrine stood there staring at us.
"I really don't get you humans sometimes" Ender laughed and flew on ahead with Wither and Stampy ran after them, leaving me and Hero at the back.
-
The dizzyness was returned and I grabbed onto the wall and slid down to the floor.
"How many hearts do I have?"
"3 hearts why?" Herobrine questioned.
I shook my head "Just wondering" I laughed holding my head in my hands.
Herobrine lifted me up suddenly with his levitation powers and brought me to a room that had beds in. He set me down on one and sat next to me.
"Elise, there is a way that I can get you, Squid and Stampy out of the game and back into real life" Hero whispered to me. My face lit up and I turned to face him excitedly.
"How?"
"By shocking you all back into your bodies, it will take a lot of energy and effort but it will work I'm sure of it!" Herobrine said happily.
I squealed and stood up. "How long will it take for you to charge up?"
"A few days, the maximum at a week" Hero laughed spinning me around.
"What about the Microchip in Squid?" I said.
"I able to remove it whilst I was there, but I brought you away because the squids could have come back" Hero laughed.
"Okay, Well go charge up then!" I squealed pushing him out of the room.
"Okay okay! I will. Bye" Hero yelled and ran to his room.
I was coming home.
In the next week I was going home!

Ty... I'm coming home! I love you.