Chapter 23- Psychopathic Abusive BF

Elise's Pov-

Me and Ty walked back inside, hand in hand. I sat down on the couch, and sent him upstairs to put on a shirt.

Well Emily sent him to put on a shirt, I didn't really mind, except from the fact that I was constantly looking half tomato.

"Hey guys where's Yasmin?" Adam questioned. Everyone shrugged and went back to what they were doing, all except Lillie, who looked up, eyes wide.

"Lillie, do you know where Yasmin is?" I said as Ty sat down next to me, putting his arm around me.

"Shit, she's with her boyfriend" Lillie mumbled.

"Aww what the balls she has a boyfriend?" Bash said sadly. Lillie nodded.

"But she went to break up with him" Lillie muttered.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. Lets watch TV" Eponine said dismissively.

She put on finding Nemo and sat next to Jerome, he put his arm around her and she cuddled up to him.

Aww they are just too cute.

Sitting in silence we watched the film untill Mitch had to make a joke. He paused the TV and looked at us all, excluding Jerome and Eponine, they were kissing... yeah.

"Hey guys, I've seen this film where a mans wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn of events, his son is kidnapped and he has to chase the kidnapper thousand of miles with the help of a mentally disabled woman" Mitch finished.

"That sounds so cool, lets put that on instead" Tyler laughed.

"Okay then" Mitch picked up the remote and pressed play so the movie started playing.

"Oh... OH I get it now" Tyler laughed. I face palmed, did Mitch seriously just do that? I guess he did.

-

Yasmin's Pov-

I woke up tied to a chair, a piece of rag covering my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"Well, looks like little Miss Yasmin has woken up" A voice said from the shadows surrounding the dark room.

James stepping out holding a knife and a video camera. "Say hello to your friends, Team Crafted is it?" James laughed.

I managed to slip the rag off my face and I screamed at him.

"You bastard! You sicko! Where am I?" I yelled. He placed the camera on a tripod and slapped me... hard.

"Now, your little friends are going to watch you slowly die" He said and grabbed my arm.

He touched the knife to my skin and dragged it down slowly and painfully, Blood coming and spilling out of the cut.

I immediately felt light headed as he decideded to cut down my other arm.

Screaming out did nothing. Everytime I did, I got a slap. It was no use, I knew everything would go wrong.

And yet I still did it...

So here I am, tied to a chair, in a dark room, being cut by my psychopathic abusive boyfriend... great.