Chapter 12- Time to wake up to reality

Lillie's Pov-
I laid there as the alarm clock continued to go off. Why Tyler insisted on having an alarm clock, I don't know, he just slept through it anyway. I reached over and slapped the thing making it go off and then cuddled back up to Tyler as he put his arms around me. I giggled and tapped his nose. He opened his eyes and kissed my forehead. I pouted and he kissed me on my lips.
I yawned and got up out of bed as did Tyler and then ran to the shower. I got there first and shut Tyler out.
I let the coldness of the shower run over my body and closed my eyes and just started singing.
"Hey baby even though I hate ya!
I wanna love ya
I want you!
And even though I can't forgive you
I really want ya
I want you!
Tell me, tell me baby
Why can't you leave me?
Cause even though I shouldn't want it
I gotta have it
I want you!
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
I know you're never gonna wake up
I gotta give up
But it's you!
I know I shouldn't ever call back
Or let you come back
But it's you!
Every time you touch me
And say you love me
I get a little bit breathless
I shouldn't want it
But it's you!
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
It's Iggy Iggs!
Uh!
What you got?
Smart money bettin'
I'll be better off without you
In no time
I'll be forgettin' all about you
You saying that you know
But I really really doubt you
Understand my life is easy
When I ain't around you
Iggy Iggy
To biggie to be here stressin'
I'm thinkin' I love the thought of you
More than I love your presence
And the best thing now
Is probably for you to exit
I let you go
Let you back
I finally learned my lesson!
No half-stepping
Either you want it or you just playin'
I'm listening to you knowin'
I can't believe what you're sayin'
There's a million you's baby boo
So don't be dumb
I got 99 problems
But you won't be one
Like what!
One less, one less problem
Head in the clouds
Got no weight on my shoulders
I should be wiser
And realize that I've got (I've got)
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem
One less problem without ya
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got!
One less problem without ya!
I got one less, one less problem" I finished in the shower and turned it off and got out. I got dressed in the clothes I brought in, shorts, a 'weezy' top and my blue flip flops.
"Beautiful singing from my beautiful fiancé Lillie" Tyler said coming around the corner with his camera in hand. My eyes widened and then I smiled at the camera and waved my fingers.
"Hai der people of the interweb" I laughed grabbing my brush and starting to brush out my wet hair as Tyler continued to Vlog.
"So yeah that's all for now, I should be updating later this week with another Vlog with the guys about some stuff I cant give no spoilers but yeah. Also Lillie come here a minute"
I walked over to him and smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Let's tell them what's happening to Elise" A few days ago we all agreed that the fans should know Elise is stuck inside of Minecraft... How they will take it? I'm not to sure.
Once we had told them and stopped recording Tyler uploaded the video and then we walked downstairs to see all the boys, Emily, Yas and Alesa sitting around a ouija board with all the lights off and the curtains drawn.
"Tyler! Lillie! Come join us!" Adam yelled as he got up and dragged us over. Laughing, I sat down and put my fingers on the board as we started.
"Is there any Spirits that want to communicate with us?" Mitch asked. The center piece was pushed towards yes and the shock on everyone's faces confirmed that none of us was doing this. And then it moved back.
"Are you a good Spirit?" Jerome asked shakily. The center piece was moved towards no and then shot back to yes. I retained from letting out a sigh of relief as I didn't want to anger the Spirit.
"Are you female?" Yes.
"Will you tell us your name?" I asked shaking now. The piece moved and stopped on No.
"Can we guess your name?" Adam said quietly. The piece this time moved towards Yes.
"Will you tell us the first letter of your name?" Ty said slowly breathing in. The center piece moved to J.
"Is your name Joan?" No
"Is your name Jane?" No
"Is your name Jenny?" No
"Is your name Joceylen?" Yes. Ty looked up at me and made direct eye contact with me. I knew what this was about.
"Did you die because of someone here?" Emily said not knowing nothing about what me and Ty knew. The board piece quickly moved over to yes.
"Who was it?" She continued. The board piece seemed to wonder around for abit untill it stopped at Ty.
"Did you commit Suicide?" Ty said scaredly. Yes.
"Are you still a friendly Spirit" The board piece spun and then shot over it landed on... No.
Jerome let of a shriek and took his fingers of the board. The lights flickered on and off and then glasses started smashing around the room.
An unearthly screech came from the kitchen and then a knife flew past me and lodged itself into the wall.
"Okay this is bad" Jerome shrieked as the table flipped over by itself.
"GHOST GHOSTS IN OUR HOUSE" Adam yelled running around. Suddenly he stopped and passed out.
"You shouldn't have taken your fingers of the board! You've let me loose" A high pitched voice squealed before laughing. Ty suddenly grabbed ahold of his neck, as if he was trying to get a pair of hands off. Then I realised Jocelyen was probably strangling him. For breaking up with her because he had lost feelings for her.
Tys face started to turn blue and then he dropped to the floor... If he was alive or passed out I'm not to sure.
Tyler screamed and a knife flew towards me and hit my arm. I screamed and fell to the ground black spots covering my vision as Tyler knelt down beside me crying. I felt the world fading away... This couldn't be how I died?! I couldn't die before my wedding.... I love you Tyler! I cant Die! Can I?
I closed my eyes and let the familiar darkness cover me.
---------
(A/N this is chloe writing the rest of this! Or atleast for a little while. Chloe say hai: Heyy, follow me *wink* username: xChloePilex)

I screamed as I bolted awake, tear stains reminding me of the horrific nightmare as I shook. I began to cry, that was horrible. But somehow, I couldn't slap myself out of the make belief nightmare, I was stuck.

I cried harder and screamed as my arm throbbed, I looked towards it and sighed in relief when I saw there was no knife there, it just hurt.

I needed help, I needed Tyler. More tears fell from my eyes as I remembered the look on his face when I died, when my body became a hopeless organism, heart frozen and blood cold. I brang my hand to my mouth as I began to cry harder than before. This is too much, this is way too much.

I decided to get out of my bed and look around the house for someone to help me, anyone.

"Hello?" My voice croaked and I cringed, I sniffled and continue to look for someone.

"Lillie?" I turned around as I heard his voice and cried.

"Hey, hey, shh" Tyler comforted me as he pulled me into his arms, I began screaming as pain corsed throughout my body. Tyler held me tight to his body and continued to comfort me. I took in deep breaths to calm myself down and closed my eyes, I felt so useless and stupid, what am I even doing, why don't I just kill myself.

"You okay?" Tyler asked me and I looked up into his mesmerising eyes and I was instantly calm.

"I think" I told him, hating the way my voice broke, telling him clearly that I wasn't.

"What happened?" He asked and my breath hitched in my throat, the question I was hoping that wouldn't arise.

"A nightmare, a terrible nightmare" I told him and I started to cry as brutal images flashed through my mind, Ty's pale, cold body on the floor, the horror on everyone's faces, the knife wedged in my arm, the blood and Tyler's face as I died.

"I can't, I just can't do it" I cried as I brought my hands to my face and wept. Tyler pulled my hands away and rubbed them between his as he asked,

"What can't you do?" He asked, worry etched on his face. But that was it, I don't know. I shook my head as tears rolled down my cheeks. Tyler pulled my cold body into his warm one and held me as I cried.

"If only I was there" he spoke to himself,

"If only I had just been there" I felt something wet hit my back, I then assumed Tyler was crying also.

"It's all my fault" he cried and I shook my head on his shoulder.

"No, it is not" I told him and I could feel his mood changing,

"Tyler, it's not your fault" I whispered, lowering my voice several octaves. His eyes glimmered with tears underneath the light as he looked up at me.

"It's not your fault" I repeated, barely audible and started to cry. The tears dripped onto my arm and Tyler started to cry again. I was pulled into another hug as we cried.

"My baby" Tyler cried into my shoulder and I shook harder, holding onto him, as if the demon that terrorised me in the nightmare would take him. I was slowly loosing my mind, I could feel it, but as long as Tyler was here, I was fine, nothing would happen.

And I was reassured that as Tyler pulled out of the hug and pressed his lips to mine, and we kissed, making the sudden horrific moment, become a blissful one.

And we kissed on.