Epilouge

Life is strange. It works in so many ways, each one more unique and different than the next.

Maybe that's why it's so special and maybe that's why is hurts so much when it goes wrong.

In all my time, I've never had much happen to me, apart from my parents death and finding out about Adam.

Alesa may be gone, and Yasmin might be dead, but they'd want me to continue on being strong.

And I can't that on my own, atleast not anymore.

----------------

Lillie barged into mine and Ty's room. So far it was only me in here, over thinking everything.

"The weddings being moved back to January 25th" Lillie said softly as she closed the door shut.

"Oh okay" I replyed quietly.

"Listen, I'm sorry for blaming you about Yasmin's death. I was just so angry about it and-"

I cut Lillie off by getting up and hugging her. "Can it Lillie. It doesn't matter anymore" I laughed.

"I'm glad to have my bestfriend back. Well one of them atleast" She laughed.

"Me too, Lillie me too. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go take a nap. I'll be down later."

Lillie walked out of the room and closed the door behind her and I fell back into the bed.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~Dream FlashBacks~

I mean it's not everyday you get to see a 16 year old girl standing ontop of her Brother and best guy friend is it? Nope.

I dragged them all in and out to the back of the house where everyone was crowded around the pool.

"Tyler! Lillie!" Emily yelled and ran to the two and hugging them. I think we gave her candy again...

-

I opened my eyes and expected to be in mine and Tys bedroom. That's not where I was though. The sun was beating down and I was laying on a hard surface, wood. I turned my head slightly and saw a block.

Wait a minute... A BLOCK?!

My head throbbed and I held up a blocky hand and stared at it. Was I really where I thought I was?

I stood up and brushed myself down and saw I was exactly like my skin on the PC. I guess they had a youtuber Skin pack for the special edition. According to Jerome there's only Three in existence. Is that good or bad though? I pinched myself and to my guess I wasn't dreaming...

I turned around and gasped as I realised I wasn't in that world I started up back at home.

-

I sat there laughing at Squid as he recalling when he and Stamps had recorded with Ryan one time.

"And so he said I'd have to come to America and meet you all and he'd make us British Sandwichs" Stampy laughed. I sat there doubled over I nearly couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

"Wait what the hell are British Sandwichs?" I managed to get out. Squid burst out laughing. It was the most fun we had since we got here a week ago.

"I don't know. Your going to have to ask Ryan that when you get back home" Squid said through his laughter. I nodded my head akwardly as I continued to laugh. It went silent as we all stopped laughing. I looked at Stampy and Squid, they both were looking at me. We all burst out laughing again and I fell off my chair.