Chapter 34- Tears disguised as Water

Elise's Pov-

"Quick take a picture" Someone whispered. The snap of a picture being taken was heard in the distance.

"Nice one dood" A muffled voice said.

"Hey is she awake yet?" A female voice said.

"I don't know lemme check"

My eyes fluttered open and I screamed startled as something stood above me. I hit out and hit the thing square in the face.

"Ouch. Hurtful" My brother whined as I opened my eyes again. Opps, so that's what I hit.

"Sorry Adam" I mumbled as I stood up.

Everyone started laughing and I looked at them confused. Lillie and the other girls were awake and they too were laughing at me.Except August, I don't know where she is. "What?" I questioned. Suddenly something dropped onto my nose and I stared at it weirdly.

"Oh my gosh you have egg in you're hair!" August screeched as she came into the kitchen.

I turned around to look at her and I tilted my head slightly to the side. "I do?"

"Yep. You do" August said as she skipped over to Jason's side.

"When did that get there?" I asked, majorly confused. Why was there egg in my hair? And who put it there?!

"Umm when we were cleaning up, Ty kinda umm... Well he was clearing up the eggs and he tripped and dropped them on you... the other girls were awake by then and yeah" Jerome said awkwardly as he put his arm around Eponine.

I narrowed my eyes as I folded my arms and looked at Ty. "Oh really?" I smirked, amusement raising in my voice.

"Yeah sorry about that" Ty apologised.

"Oh okay that's fine. But now I want a hug" I stated opening my arms and walking towards him.

"Oh no you don't, get a hug from Mitch or Adam" Ty said backing up.

"Nope!" I yelled and ran at him. I tackled him to the floor and hugged him in the process.

I eventually let him go as Adam stood there recording the whole thing. "What the hell Elise! You got egg in my hair!" He near screamed as he shook his hair around.

"You got egg in my hair!" I retorted smiling.

"By accident!"

"Well umm sorry and paybacks a bitch" I laughed as I ran off towards our room to go show in our ensuit. "I call first dibs on the shower!" I screamed as I ran.

"What?!" Ty yelled back as he laughed.

I opened the door to our room and ran inside to the closet. I grabbed myself some shorts and a crop top with a bow on it and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I quickly took a shower and finally, managed to wash the egg out of my hair. I got out, got dried and then got dressed again.

I walked from the bathroom as I brushed my hair and stopped as all the knots were out.

Walking down the stairs, I saw Ty standing at the bottom talking to Jason. Ty's hair was wet, he obviously took a shower, and he looked really really hot.

Creeping down the stairs I held a finger to my lips to silence Jason from alerting Ty. He nodded his head quickly and then I jumped on Ty's back.

Let's just say Ty screamed like a little girl because he was startled.

"Hey there Ty-Bear" I said as I played with his soaking wet hair.

"Oh it's you Eli" He laughed and tilted his head back and tapped my nose.

"Just me" I smiled and jumped off his back, only to see that Jason had disapeared again. That boy seriously had issues around me.

"I'm going for a walk okay?" I said as I gave Ty a small hug.

"Sure thing Fire Gurl. Stay safe" Ty replyed and he kissed me quickly on the lips. I smiled at him and waved as I grabbed my Enderman hoodie and walked out of the front door.

~Timeskip of #Firesleftfoot~

It was two hours later and I sat on a park bench thinking about things.

Thinking about Yasmin's upcoming funeral in three days made my head hurt. She died saving me as I tryed to save her! If only I had been so much more carefuller.

She had so much to live for. A sister and wonderful parents... that is untill her sister went missing and her parents were murdered. She could have gotten married to Bashur one day! I'm so selfish!

I ruined both hers and bashurs dreams and hopes of ever being together I'm such a bitch!

A few drops of rain started to fall and soon it was pouring down as it started to get stormy. "Great! Thanks a lot world!" I shouted up to the sky.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat there with my knees hugged to my chest as it rained heavily.

"I'm such a failure" I sobbed. That's the beauty of the rain, people cant tell if your crying, or it's just the rain.

But in this case, I know I am.

My tears were disguised with water.

-----------------

Hai My little Fireflys! I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. Sorry I didn't update on Tuesday like I usually so I was so busy and stuff so yeah.

I haven't done an authors note in a while and I wanted to keep you guys updated.

Little shout out to my internet friends I've been talking to over kik:

Lilly

Jenna

Ethan

And Mike (don't think he has a wattpad)

And shadow and Wonder are there aswell.

Also! before I forget! Thanks you so so so much for getting 'My Brother's Who?' to 10K+ reads! that flipping amazing! and thanks also for getting this book to 4.9K that's so close to 5K you guys. My gawd I love you all so much.

So if you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to slap that vote button with your headphones and comment and tell me what you think of everything that's happened. Much Drama Much Wow.

I have such big plans for this series guys I hope your enjoying it so far.

~FreeFireMc Out! X