Chapter 1

Ellie's POV
Today was the day I was apparently going "home."

But whoever adopted me probably wouldn't keep me long, I mean, they never really do.

I'd never really met "the boys", but Mrs.Johnson had, and she'd told me they were picking me up today.

I'd been adopted a few times actually, but I'd been brought back every time. I just wasn't the joyfullest kid you could say.

Now I'm 14, and currently in Windsor waiting by the door to meet the strangers.

In fact, I wasn't as nervous I thought I'd be. I mean, things would probably be awkward at first, but they always are when meeting new people.

I waited on the sofa, anxiously tapping my foot against the ground. "Any minute now." She smiled, way to exaggerated.

Yes, I liked Mrs.Johnson, she was just over exaggerated about every single thing.

My head turned to the sound of a bell and I covered my face with my hands leaving a small gap between my fingers.

I peeked through the gap and inspected the tall figures as they looked around for me.

Slowly removing the palm of my hands from my face, I looked a little closer.

One of them had black hair, two of them were brunette, and the last two had bleach blonde hair.

"Heyy!" One of them called. I couldn't remember any of their names, but even I did, I'd never seen them to actually match names with faces.

"Your Ellie right?" One of the blondes asked me. I nodded as the two blondes and black hair boys were stood in front of me.

The other boys seemed to be at the desk talking to Mrs.Johson, filling out paperwork.

This was already getting awkward. "So uh, I heard you guys sing?" I spoke up.

The three of them nodded with big smiles plastered in their faces.

"Your so adorable oh my god!" The other blonde one called or. I blushed slightly, then thanked him.

"Oh I'm sorry, we haven't introduced ourselves!" He added looking slightly embarrassed.

"I'm Brooklyn, that's Andy, Mikey, the short fudge brownie over there is Rye, then there's Jack, the leprechaun." He told me, laughing slightly.

I laughed along with him, until I heard someone join in. I turned my head at the very distinctive laugh that was really high pitched.

It was Andy. "Awh. Your laugh is the best!" I complemented. "Wait till you hear Mikeys!" He replied, turning as the other boys walked over.

"I'm Rye, this is Jack mate." The brunette introduced himself, Jack smiling at me like there was no tomorrow.

"Nice to me-" I was about to say until I was cut off by Andy. "You can't just call her mate!?" He whisper yelled.

I giggled slightly, because he was hoping that I couldn't hear him.

"It's okay. But nice to meet you guys!" I said before getting squished between the guys in a "group hug."

I was already warming up to them. They seemed pretty funny, but I knew I wouldn't stay with them for long.

"You guys better be off." Mrs.Johnson smiled at them. "Got all your stuff?" She asked.

I nodded and grabbed both my bags that contained my clothes, hair brush, toothbrush, face wash and phone charger.

Walking towards the door, I dropped my bags and ran back to give Mrs.Johson one last hug.

I mean, sounds cringey, but there was a possibility that it would've been our last ever hug.

"Want to sit in the front?" Andy...I think asked. I shrugged and thanked him as he placed my bags carefully in the boot.

The car started, and we sat in silence for the first few minutes as I waited for the dreaded question to pop up.

"So, tell us a bit about yourself?" Rye asked from behind. I turned around to face the boys, then thought for a moment.

I always got asked this question and I wasn't really sure what to say.

"Um...I guess I can be quite anti social. But I love exploring I guess, and singing." I replied running the back of my neck.

"Ellie, you sing?" Jack chimed in. "Yeah. I guess I'm not too bad." I smiled before turning back to look ahead of me.

"Sing is a song!" Brook laughed. He was always so cheery and smiley, usually that would pee me off, but I really liked it.

I laughed along with Brook, shaking my head. "Go on." Mikey encouraged. "I wasn't that good at first."

I shook my head again. "Maybe another time." I replied, shuffling in my seat to get comfy.

"We moved house recently. We used to live in a flat near by." Andy exclaimed.

I nodded, understanding. As he pointed at his old flat, I realised how cramped they must of been. It seemed pretty small.

"We're here!" Brook and Jack yelled as the car stopped and parked outside a house.

It was your average house, so I thought.  As they showed me around the house, I started to rethink my decision due to the mess in the boys' room.

"Now it's time to see your room!" Andy smiled as if he couldn't wait to show me.

Opening the door, I looked at the boys, then stepped inside.

Okay this is the first chapter!! I hope you liked it so far and continue to read this because, why not? Hahah <33 ILYSM!