Chapter 40

Ellie's pov
"What are you doing today?" Andy chewed on his slice of toast. I continued to watch the vampire diaries, getting comfy on the sofa.

Everyone else was still asleep only me and Andy were awake.

"Meeting Harvey for lunch. Haven't seen him in a while." Andy made a noise before finishing the toast in his mouth.

He looked at me. I looked at him, holding back a laugh as his mouth was full of toast.

When he finished chewing he spoke up. "I forgot, me and the boys were gonna do a last minute party just to um...celebrate tour I guess. Invite Harvey?" He smiled.

I smiled back. "Sure. I have absolutely nothing to wear though." I suddenly frowned, picturing my wardrobe that consisted of not many nice enough outfits.

I mean it did matter too much what I wore but I wanted to make some effort. I also had a morphe pallete which Andy bought me and I was gonna try and do full out makeup.

"Go to town and pick one out." Andy fetched his wallet from the table and pulled out 3 £20 notes.

Not this again. I instantly shook my head and pushed his money filled hand away.

"No way are you giving me that. Keep it" I demanded.

His eyes grew wide. "Nooo." He replied, mouth half full, a piece of crust sticking out the side of his mouth.

"Ew don't talk with your mouth full kids." He added laughing at himself.

He pulled open my fist and forced the money into my hand, closing it tightly.

"Noo! Take the money back please. I don't want it." I whined.

Obviously I did want the money, but £60!? That was too much, the boys, especially Andy, had already spoiled me enough.

After a few minutes of arguing Andy forced me to take it and I went into my room to get ready after thanking him and hugging him.

Me: Okay I'm getting ready now won't be too long. I woke up kinda late, but the boys are lazy af and most of them are still asleep so it's dead ass quiet 😂
Harvey: I totally didn't only just wake up 😶😎 but yeah I'll go shower then get ready quickly and we can go.
I'll walk to yours then we can bus it.
Me: Sure. I'm gonna get ready now. Also could we go to town after because I need to buy a dress for a party the boys are hosting to celebrate the end of tour.
Harvey: Okay sure, whatever you want :)
Me: Thankyou. Also your invited. It starts at like 7:30.
Harvey: I'll be there. Do you wannu get ready together?
Me: Sure 😂 I mean you'll probs be ready before me but okay. Who's house?
Harvey: Don't mind. You need all your girly stuff so maybe yours would be easier?
Me: Okay yeah. We can go to yours and get your stuff after town.
Harvey: Okay :) I missed you, y'know. x
Me: I missed you too.

Harvey's pov
She was wearing a long pale pink hoodie with fishnets and white Nike Air Force.

Her hair was in a messy ponytail but it was still long and two strands fell down the sides of hair face, scraping her eyes.

She was perfect. "Hey." She smiled. That same old smile as before summer.

In school I was so caught up with how much I want to leave and how shit the people were, I didn't really take notice of Ellie's physically features.

"Oh Hello." I replied as she looked at me confused. I realised I'd been in a daze a few seconds.

She began to giggle which caused the smile on my face to grow bigger.