Chapter 38

Ellie's pov
"Logan is coming?! Does anyone remember that time when we went up to him in the van??" Mikey panicked, I haven't been told this.

Rye sat there peeing, as did Brook. I asked them what had happened and they told me the story.

"Okay that's pretty awkward. But funny. Why is Logan coming anyway like Corbyn is with his girlfriend? So like....third wheel or what?" Andy questioned.

The boys shrugged. "I think he came to see some girl he's apparently speaking to." Brook told us, mouth full of pasta. I giggled, looking away.

"Okay imma go out my shoes on." I told them, allowing them to be the late/unready ones.

Eventually the boys came down. Except Andy and Rye.....again.
They were late into the van.

"Oh hurry up Ryan!" Jack yelled, sticking his head out of the small gap in the backseat window.

"Jack believe it or not we have neighbours!" Blair said sternly, then began laughing. "No but seriously. Shut up." He added.

Then Andy and Rye came running into the car, squishing me in the middle. Great.

Brook decided to ditch me and sit by Jack in the back so I sat here pouting I between two guys who decided to squish me to death.

After about 15 minutes we arrived at our destination. The fair. It was 1:00pm.

"We have to go on that big wheel mate." Brook clapped his hands excitedly, looking at all the rides In view.

I wasn't a big ride personal in honesty, I mean I wasn't scared, they just weren't that fun. I mean some of them were....depends.

"They're here!" Andy yelled motioning to the couple walking hand in hand towards us.

"Heyyyy bro!" Corbyn greeted Brook and the rest of us.

"How's you and Brook?" He whispered to me as Christina met the guys.

"We're good. You and Christina?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Good thanks." He replied quickly before introducing Christina to me.

"Honey that skirt is the bomb wow." Christina admired my black pencil skirt which had red roses on the side.

If paired it with a white crop top and one of Roadtrips merch denim jackets as it was cold.

"Thankyou." I smiled. "I like your makeup" I complimented. Her dark brown lipstick really suited her and complimented her eyes and hair. Christina was sooo pretty.

"Awwh Thankyou that's sweet. I mostly use two faced products." She told me as I tried not to stare at her face makeup.

"Two faced is amazing not gonna lie. Expensive as fuck." I muttered the last part and the boys complained about our makeup chat, so we went to get tokens for the rides.

"In all serious, Jacks gonna do a backflip off that helter-skelter" Rye informed us, joking obviously.

Jack looked up at the helter-skelter, instantly shaking his head. "No Ryan. Not unless you want me to break all my bones." He shot back, laughing along. Brook found this funny.