Chaptet 42

Ellie's pov
"Wtf Ellie! Do you even know what your doing your so pissed your just letting people get all over you!" He yelled.

I stared at the ground, shuffling my feet. I was a little more sober now as Andy had forced water and pizza down me.

He was never this angry and it was a little scary to be honest. I just didn't understand why it would be so wrong...

"You couldn't of been that drunk? But then you must of been! Ughhhh I don't understand!" He threw his hands in the air and walked in circles talking to himself.

I couldn't tell wether he was mad at both of us for doing it, or because he thought I was smashed.

"I told you not to drink much. If I didn't come in other things could of happened!" He yelled, now looking directly at me.

At that moment I'd completely snapped. He was having a go at me for being shitfaced, when I wasn't. I hadn't actually drank that much, he just didn't want to except the fact that love can happen at anyplace, and anytime between anyone.

"I can't believe your having a go at me for this." I said through gritted teeth, standing up and stomping off down stairs.

I was mad. Real mad.

"Hey Ellie you okay?" Harvey asked me as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed and we went into my room. I told him what had just happened, as much as it hurt me.

It hurt to talk about me and Brook to him because I know it would just hurt him, but I had to let it out.

"I'm so sorry. Your not even that badly drunk." He told me, running my back as I leaned into him, staring at the wall, tears threatening to spill.

But I didn't cry. I just sat there for a while before going back upstairs and completely ignoring Andy.

I danced for a while and me and Brook didn't go near each other. It would only start more drama.

I didn't drink much more, but I managed to have some fun anyway. I played pool with Mikey at like 2am and almost everyone had left by then and I started to get tired.

This was my queue to go to bed. I quickly undressed myself and put on some Pajama bottoms, not caring I was in a bra and then I threw myself into the soft bouncy bed of mine.

I pulled the covers over me and tried to warm up. I didn't really care that my makeup was still on and soon enough I fell asleep.

*next day 12pm*

"How the fuck did I wake up so late." I scrubbed the makeup wipe hard in my face and then went to the bAthroom to wash my face, almost forgetting I was in a bra.

I quickly threw on a top and went to the bathroom.

Andy was in the living room and so after making breakfast I ate it in the kitchen at the counter.

Just to my luck, eventually he entered. I ignored his gaze as he put his bowl away and sat opposite me at the counter.

I looked down at my cereal bowl and took a bite. "Ellie. We need to talk about last night." He informed me.

I didn't say anything. I was still pissed at him. Really pissed. He was taking it out on me.

"I told Brooklyn to get a grip like. But just tell me. Do you remember what happened." Sighing in defeat, I nodded, still not looking up at him.

I was already getting a little annoyed. "You were drunk. And he tried to kiss you.....well, he did. And I don't know why he did such a thing but I'm going to talk to him." Andy continued to eat his banana, which kind of killed the mood.

"I know why." I finally spoke up, still not looking up at him. I could see through the corner of my eyes that his had grown wide and he eyebrows were furrowed. He was confused.

"Do tell. Please." He said softly, causing me to feel a little more at ease.

"I wasn't that drunk. I remember what happened and I chose to do it. He did not make me do anything or just do anything I didn't or wouldn't want to do. This is the big secret we haven't told you. And I was annoyed at you ya know, you were blaming this on me being drunk. But the truth is...." now I looked up, and he had no clue what was coming next.

"Truth is. I love Brooklyn. Yes. I love your best friend and I am truly sorry, I did not chose for this to happen nor did he, but he loves me too. We just happen to love each other, and we are dating. Now I'm sorry if you have a problem with that, but I'm just gonna go to my room now." I breathed, getting up and leaving as quickly as possible.

I could not believe that I had just told him that. "Brooklyn! Come here now!" I heard Andy yell I went into my room and collapsed onto my bed.

Oh no. Looks like he was speaking to Brooklyn.

Sorry this is short I just wanted to post something else :)
My wifi is also rlly shit and I'm rlly annoyed