Chapter 17

Ellie's pov
"Get some!" I heard the familiar voice of Ryan Beaumont call from up above. Ffs he was in my window.

"Did you adopt me just to bully?!" I called, looking up at the window with a Ryan dangling out like a monkey in a tree.

I hope he falls.

Jk I don't that would actually be very terrible.
But funny.
Terrible but funny.

He grinned and me and and gave me a wink.

"Wait." Charlie said, awefully confused. I wondered what he- oh shit yeah. The other night.

"When I came to the studio with you, you said they were just friends. Like, older friends." He confronted me, not in a harsh way though.

"Um about that...." I began, scratching the back f my neck before yelling at Rye to leave and sticking up a middle finger.

Then the window slammed closed. "My adopted parents aren't Andy and Marissa...I lied. Andy is my legally adopted father, and the boys kinda just adopted me to, since they live together, as friends of course and their in a band. Sorry Charlie..." I frowned, instantly feeling bad for lying.

I should of just told him the truth. But I didn't, and I suck for it.

"Ohhh. You could of just told me you know." He said suprisingly calmly. I thought he'd be real pissed.

"I was just, afraid of losing you....to the fact that I live with 5 erm, boys..." I admitted, looking at him.

"I wouldnt judge you ever it's all cool. Just keep it real yeah?"

"Yeah. Keep it real." I smiled, and he grabbed my small hands, placing them in his much larger hands, pulling me close for a hug.

"I Love you Ellie. You know that." I could feel him smiling which caused me to smile a little, and blush of corse.

Then we got interrupted before I could say it back.

"Ellie it's cold come back - oh. Could u come back in? Please?" Brook pleaded, I could see the emotion in his eyes.

Why did he want me back in may I ask?

"Oh erm I'm gonna go." I told Charlie. It was a late night Tbf. "Okay see you in school?"

"Yeah see you." I replied. He looked as if he wanted to kiss me, but Brook was near, and even though he may of not been way watching, I still felt uneasy. I felt bad. And I didn't know why.

There was just a weird feeling in my gut. "Okay I'm yeah I'll go." Charlie broke the silence and hugged me.

I let go off him quickly and he went off in his car.

I waved as he drove by. "Heyyy. Everything sorted?" Brook asked me, placing a hand on my back.

I smiled. "Yeah we're good. He apologised. And he meant it." I told him, opening the door and him following me through the house.

I continued to walk upstairs not realising Brook was still behind me and until I was about to close my door.

"Do you really like him?" He asked me suddenly. Why was he asking me this? If I didn't like him I wouldn't be ya know whatever.

"Yeah I guess. I really do like him. He's really nice, funny just a great personality overall and he makes me happy. He kinda just fills all the gaps in me."

He smiled at the ground and then shook his head a little. "Wha-?"

"I'm happy for you. Really I am." He told me before closing the door and walking away like a lost puppy.

Why was he acting like this. "Ellie you going to bed or what?!" Andy called from his room.

"Yeah I am now!" I called back, realising that I did feel a little tired after all.

Time to sleep

Heyyyyy hope you liked this chapterrr I got more soon ily all hope you had an amazing day because I didn't :( but oh well we can all do this together!! Ly lots see you soon x