Chapter 35

Ellie's pov
Today was the last day of tour. Apart from the whole Charlie incident, it was amazing. I'd gotten over that anyway, I over reacted.

Today we were packing our bags and getting ready to hit the road again. Back off home.

There was meant to be a party at the Roadtrip house too. To celebrate tour. The party was tomorrow and everyone who took part in the tour somehow was invited by Blair and the boys.

Then the boys were all going home to visit family which meant I was either staying here with Blair, or off with one of the boys. Most likely Andy.

"Ellie, we gotta pack." Brook reminded em, pulling me out of my thoughts.

It was about 6pm. The last show we had was at 12pm and I could tell the boys were shattered.

"I'm packing." I replied, folding the last of my clothes into my suitcase, before putting the toiletries in.

I turned to my left and laughed as Brook had just thrown all his stuff into the suitcase, and was now sitting and jumping on it to get it to close.

"You should of just folded them and squished them on top of each other." I told him.

He huffed at me. "Well, i'd like to see you put this much effort into a suitcase......Didn't think so."

I rolled my eyes and l laughed. "Yeah cuz that any made sense."

After the room was tidy enough and we knew we had everything, we headed down to the van to put our stuff in the boot.

Things were good between me and Brook. Rye was keepin his mouth shut for the time being, and me and Jack had been prancing Mikey a few times on tour, which was fun.

Andy really looked out for me which was nice, ya know just made sure I was okay. Things were going good, which was nice.

"Ellie. I can't walk that fast." Brook panted. Stopping for a minute then jogging to catch up with me.

I laughed and then waited for him. We continued to walk. We took the lift down and then chucked our bags in the boot.

"Looks like we're the first down?" Brook said proudly, looking around for the boys to pop out.

"Probably cuz I got you to pack. And you didn't even pack properly you just threw things." I laughed. "Did not." He replied, folding his arms across his chest.

I was stood at the other side of the car and then looked at Brook through the window. He smirked at me. Oh shit.

Then he ran around the side of the car and began chasing me.

"STOP! BROOK NO!" I yelled, running in multiple circles.

Then I stopped for a moment before looking both ways and beginning to run across the long road that had once seemed empty but Brook was no longer following me he was stood on the pavement yelling, but I couldn't seem to hear it and everything started to go blurry and all I could see was a faint red car speeding towards me but all of a sudden Brook was next to me and I was flung onto the other side of the pavement.

My head banged hard on the floor and it had felt like my skull was going to crack.

Soon enough everything was dark and the pain seemed to fade away.

Short chapter I know I'm sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thankyou for the reads and votes etc tho ly lots ❤️

Side note, I'm meant to be in Roadtrip today but I had to sell my ticket again :( I'd probs be waiting in line right now as I'm writing this 🤔