Chapter 16

Ellie's pov
(Continuing)
...........
There I saw a massive paper sign which read 'I'm sorry' with a bunch roses stuck to it. Awwwhhh, my heart melted.

Almost forgetting Charlie was actually there, I stared at it for a moment before he spoke up.

"Ellie can we talk. I'm really sorry." He whispered yelled from the ground. I nodded and closed my window before quietly walking downstairs.

It was about 10pm, and to my surprise l the boys were in their rooms doing god knows what.

Opening the door, I walked outside and bit my lip as Charlie stood their in his bomber jacket with his hair all messy and eyes slightly puffy.

Now I felt kinda bad. But why did it look like he'd been crying.

"Ellie. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I was a complete dick and I didn't mean anything I did or said. I haven't known you a while but I know this feeling I've had it before and I know what it is. It's something I can't shake off and all that's been on my fricking mind this week is you and I can't get you out of it. And no you don't deserve my sympathy but I'd be even more of a dick if I didn't apologise. So I'm sorry."

I could see him trying to catch his breath, and he seemed a little bit nervous.

I didn't think he cared that much.

"The red head girl you spoke to, she talks a lot of shit about anyone and everyone. That girl in my photo was my cousin. It was a joke photo I promise. Ellie."

I stood there, not really sure what to say, not really sure wether I wanted to cry or not.

"Charlie-.." I said, not knowing what else to say, but leaving into him and hugging him.

Then I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. His eyes were everything.

But before I knew it.....his lips were soft on mine and it had felt like nothing in the world had ever gone wrong.

"I love you." He said in between the kiss. "I love you too. And I don't wannu loose you." A tear then fell down my cheek.

Okay sorry this is really short it's part of the last chapter but I kinda wanted to put this bit seperate so yeah idk :) x