Chapter 34

Brooks pov
The crowd were really loud and lively tonight. I was loving it.

I couldn't help but grin as we began to sing the last part of MISSTAKEN. I turned to look at Andy and all of a sudden saw Ellie from staring at the crowd, to running backstage at top speed.

Looking back and fourth where she had just been and the crowd I hesitated  before deciding to tell Andy.

She was gonna kill me for this but it would be really suspicious if I'd had gone after her.

After the song I walked up to Andy.
"Ellie just ran out and She looked pretty upset I have no idea why." I explained, almost running out of breath.

"Wait what?! Lemme go see what's going on." He said before tapping my shoulder and running off to find her.

The crowd started yelling loudly, curiously wondering what had just happened.

I warned Rye who warned the others then we stood back in a line.

"Okay guys um nothing to worry about something just happened backstage and Andy's gone to check it out. He should be back in a minute but until then.....how are you enjoying the show?" He yelled.

The crowd screamed back at them, telling us they were enjoying it....a lot.

"Did anyone hear Khalid's new album? It's well peng." I stated.

"Oh yessss Brook!" Rye yelled. "Noooo! We want The Spice Girls to bring back another album." Mikey argued, signalling the crowd to yell.

"Okay if you vote for khalid, scream. 3,2,1."

The crowd screamed.

"If you vote Spice Girls...scream in 3,2,1......"

The crowd screamed even louder at Mikeys words and me and Rye looked at each other a little disappointed/annoyed.

"Guys I'm disappointed in you." Jack shook his head.

Not long after Andy appeared in the stage and the crowd was going crazy.

"What was up?" I whispered to Andy. "Don't worry about it for now." He assured me, giving me a sceptic look.

"Um yeah. We just wannu make sure she's okay." Rye smiles, helping cover me.

I thanked him and then we continued to sing other songs. We sang about 10 more and spoke to the roadies for a bit, before leaving stage.

As soon as we get backstage I saw Ellie laughing with Millie, the makeup artist about god knows what.

"Come with?" I asked sternly, and she nodded.

We walked through the corridor into a small room which consisted of extra chairs and some random boxes.

"What was all that about? You ran backstage?" I asked her, genuinely concerned.

She rubbed the back of her neck. "It was nothing. Don't worry." She smiled.

I put my hands on my hips, eyebrow raised. "Tell me. It clearly wasn't nothing if you ran backstage." I told her.

Obviously something had effected her. "Ummm...well. I saw Charlie.." she mumbled.

"Drew!?" I questioned. She nodded quickly.

"Ugh what a dick. Why was he here anyway? I mean maybe he is a roadie but like...he doesn't seem like that type of guy." I Said.

She shrugged, putting her hands in her skirt pocket. "He was with his girlfriend I'm pretty sure. They were kissing and stuff. Which I just think is a bit inappropriate in the middle of your show but um yeah." She told me.

She wasn't mad because it was inappropriate....she still cared.

"You still care." I said through gritted teeth, getting a little annoyed and jelous.

"No, no I don't." She said quickly waving closer to me. I took a step back.

"You care. Don't lie." I Replied.

"Maybe a little. But not really, he was a Dick to me and I moved on. It was just....a bit of a shock really. I haven't seen him ages.

"He hasn't been going to school and I haven't been too school in a while cuz of break and stuff. And to see him at you guys' concert was just a bit of a shock as I said. And I didn't expect him to move on that quick, not to someone like her." She scrunched her nose and I laughed.

"What?" She asked. "You look cute." I told her.

"Are you mad?" She looked me in the eyes. I sighed. "No. I'm not mad." I breathed, grabbing her waist and pulling her close so we were touching.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you. So much." I told her, smiling. She smiled back.

"I love you too. And I don't wannu loose you." I leaned in and kissed her. It was perfect as always.

We pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder. "We should go back." She told me. I knew we should, but right now I really wanted her, but we were in the venue for tour.

Pushing her against the wall I pulled her closer and kissed her against. I could smell her familiar Shawn Mendes perfume and practically taste her strawberry lip balm.

Our lips moved in sync and my hands travelled down to her butt.

After a few minutes we heard a door bash open causing us to jump, breaking apart.

"Shit." I mumbled, grabbing her hand and running out the room into the dressing area.

I fixed my hair before walking in and she fixed her now crumpled top.

"Where did you two go?" Andy questioned. "Um...well we.."

"Chris. Brook went to find Chris for something and I remembered seeing him go that way so I went with him to find him." Ellie smiled, hoping he'd buy it.

"Ohhh. Okay well he went to the storage room." Andy said sceptically, but then continued to talk to whisper to Rye.

What were they whispering about?
Only they knew.....

Another shitty update cuz...yeah I feel bad for not posting for ages 😂 and I just wanted to write something anyway so here ya go 🤷🏻‍♀️ x