Chapter 12

Ellie's POV
I laughed as Mikey chucked the last object in the trolley. It was some mint body wash. Typical.

Food shopping would usually seem really boring, but the boys always found a way to make it fun.

I mean, Jack was chasing Mikey earlier. Brook was tickling Andy and Rye was doing weird stuff, dancing, and his trousers fell down...but did he care? No.

After scanning all the items at the till, Rye paid and we left the store before heading home to unpack.

***

I was quite excited to be at the studio. But I was happy I got to finally meet there manager. What was his name? Blair.

Apparently Blair used to be in a popular band called 'East 17', which is pretty cool.

Taking in the site of the buildings, I stepped inside following the boys. It was smaller than I thought it would be, but what can you expect, it's just a studio.

There was a small room downstairs, which was the recording studio, then there was a bigger hall upstairs with mirrored walls to practice I guess.

The boys decided they'd go upstairs and practice, since they weren't ready to record yet according to Blair.

When I walked up the stairs and followed Rye through the door, a tall, bald man with blue jeans and a plain black top greeted the boys, then me.

"Is this the famous Ellie!? Your all ive heard from the boys lately!" He exclaimed, laughing slightly. He seemed pretty friendly which was good enough for me.

I laughed along, nodding. "Its great to finally meet you!" I shook his hand, smiling as the boys went to set stuff up.

"Good to meet you too!" I replied, walking over go the mirror to check myself out. I looked fine for once.

I watched through the mirror as Blair walked up to me after placing a steel on a chair. There were about two chairs in the whole room, a few bags from the boys, then nothing.

Apparently they'd rented out the studio for a while. "Excited to see the boys practice?" He asked me, leaning against the mirror.

I looked from the boys, to Blair and nodded. They were really good and I was happy to be able to hear them for myself.

"Ive heard their music, and they're really talented. I don't understand how they sing like that!" I said honestly.

It was the truth. I didn't quite get how they were so good. After a good 10 minutes of running around and jumping over each other the studio, Blair yelled at the boys.

Obviously he wasn't really mad, he was just getting there attention. "Okay. 'Thin Walls', new single.I'd like to record it by the end of the month. If you keep practicing it, you can finish it and release it or whatever. So we need to focus now." He stated.

They all looked serious now, nodding as he spoke. They clearly looked up to Blair. Awh. He seemed like a good manager though, serious at times, but had that bit of banter in him.

I sat down, leaning against the mirror and watched boys discuss some stuff about the song for a few minutes.

"Okay, no background music, Jack your up first. Start whenever your ready. I will be taking mental notes. Even though I have the memory of a gold fish." He said, causing me to laugh a little at his comment.

Then we all went back serious. They looked at each other, then stood in a line and started singing. Jack first.

He was honestly so good. He sounded to different to the Britain's got talent video I watched of him the other day.