Chapter 19

Brooks pov
I stood there and watched it all happen. There she stood next to Charlie introducing herself to the five boys that had popped over to say hello to us.

But I didn't care about the boys. Her and Charlie were official. And I didn't think I'd be able to stand around and watch much longer.

Everything had changed. And even tho I still had that tiny bit of hope, that was something I didn't have the strength to hold on to.

Turning around, she smiled and me and then walked over with Charlie. "Hey Brooklyn." She laughed, lifting her drink in the air.

But I couldn't bring myself to do anything. My facial expression wasnt very pleasant but stayed the same. They could probabaly see the hint of jealousy that I attempted to hide.

"Hey...Ellie." I finally replied, forcing with all my energy a small smile.

She's like 16 and tour what, 19?? She's like a daughter to you. You and the boys promised no funny business when adopting.

"Brook you alright?" She asked me, not seeming too concerned as usual. She didn't care.

"Yes. I'm good thanks." I managed to say. She smiled and then kissed Charlie causing me to storm off to someone else.

Everyone else was pissed. I watched as Rye stumbled down the stairs waving at me and pouting like a girl. "I should post a photo like this on our twitter." He laughed.

Ugh. Andy was pissed too. I saw him walk up to Rye and they started hysterically laughing at something.

Why was everyone pissed!? "Hey you alright bro?" A voice spoke up causing me to turn around suddenly.

It was Zach. And Corbyn once he'd walked over to us.

"Yeah..." I sighed a little, but trying not to make it too obvious.

"Dude whatever it is, your at a party now. Just enjoy it!" Corbyn told me, placing his round red pair of glasses onto my face and pulling me up off the bottom of the stairs.

I looked at Ellie. "Is it her?" Zach asked quietly, looking at the two, then towards me.

I nodded slowly. "Ah shit. You guys like uh adopted her right?" He said.

Corbyn slapped him a little. "Yes." He whisper yelled.

"I'm so fucked up." I laughed. "Not yet." Corbyn smirked, going over to grab some drink and Coming back with shot glasses.

Not after we sat their and talked for a while. But Corbyn didn't seem to be having the sit still convosation and kept going up the people and asking them weird questions.

"Zach my mad man come up here." I said, allowing him to follow me over to Mikey, Rye and Jack.

"Ooohhh your here!" Mikey smiled, laughing and doing some weird handshake with Rye.

Then I turned around to notice Charlie was no where to be seen. Where could he have gone.

"Charlie had to go home." I heard Ellie yell over to Andy who was standing near us with Daniel, Jonah and Jack.

Then she walked up to me and I turned away and started laughing.

"What." She laughed too. "Nothing." I replied bluntly, turning around and looking her straight in the eyes.

She slowly moved a piece of hair from her face and I mentally slapped myself for thinking about these things.

She stepped a little closer and I continued to look at her as she pulled the ends of her red dress down a bit.

I didn't move. She didn't move. But then something happened.

Ookkeyyyy I hope you liked this I think it was okay and I just wannu say thank you for all the votes and stuff it means so much ❤️ what do you think happened?? 🤔 ly x