Chapter 7

Ellie's POV
As I trudged through the door, Andy came over and asked me about my day whilst buttering a piece of toast.

"It wasn't too bad. I mean, I guess I made a couple of cool friends." I shrugged, looking for somewhere to put my bag.

I thanked Andy as he took it off me and placed it under the stairs.

"Cool? I'll be the judge of that." Rye muttered. "If their legends, banterous, well get along fine." I laughed at his comment and walked into the living room.

"So, what are their names?" Andy called from the kitchen. "Bronnie, Harvey and Charlie." I told him.

3 friends were good enough for now. And I was generally surprised I'd made some on my first day.

Slumping myself onto the sofa, I looked at the cd's and Xbox games in the glass cabinet. They had a decent amount to choose from.

My eyes then came to stop at a certain game I recognised. "You have it!?" I yelled excitedly as Brook came and sat next me, laughing.

"Have what?" He laughed again. ""Life is strange! I saw it online once and I've always wanted to play it!"

He looked at me in awe. I probably looked like a little kid on Christmas. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment until Brook removed them from my face.

"Go get it. I'll turn on the Xbox." He smiled, motioning me to get off the chair.

I grabbed the game, as he switched on the Xbox, took out the disk and placed it in the slot.

"Mikey brought this before. It's pretty good." He told me, biting his nails.

It seemed to be a habit of his. He was always biting them, which was probably why his nails were so short.

Grabbing one of the controllers, I sat back down next to Brook and leaned against his arm.

I was really warming up to the boys, and I hoped that they didn't leave me anytime soon.

I stared at the controller for a few minutes after the Xbox had started up. I wasn't sure what to press, so I just clicked random buttons until the game started.

"Ohh." Brook looked at me. "You've never played an Xbox have you?" He raised and eyebrow, jaw dropped.

I shook my head, pressing the 'x' button and hoping to start a new game.

"You have to create a new account first." He told me laughing. It only took me a few minutes since I didn't really care what my Xbox character looked like, or what my username was.

'Elliegaminghere' has now signed in', I read out. I felt Brooks warm breath as he came closer and clicked 'New Game', skipping the first part of the intro.

We watched the rest of the intro in silence, until Rye sat by Brook and starting making fun of the characters and mocking them.

A laughed a little, and then tried to figure out the buttons as my character was sat in a chair at the back of a classroom. 'Max Caufield' was the name of the character.

The game was kind of confusing at first, I mean, the weird flashbacks were spinning me out, but I learned to understand the game and the controls.

"Your getting good at this." Brook admitted, as I got my character to walk into the bathroom.

Takin my character to the other side of the bathroom wall, she took a picture of a mysterious blue butterfly and I notice a small paper and pen logo on the bottom left of the screen.

"That there, it means the game has saved. It auto saves whenever you re locate or make an option." He told me.

I nodded, understanding, then ANDY called us over for some food.

Turns out, I'd been playing the game for 3 hours already. Wow.

Looking at the table, I started to analyse the food. "I hope beans, sausage and egg is okay with you. Sorry I forgot to ask earlier." I shrugged, but then nodded.

I wasn't really hungry, but I only knew they'd make me eat. The only thing I'd really eaten the past few days was an ape and a piece of toast.

Sitting next to Brook and opposite Mikey at the long rectangular shaped table, I grabbed my knife and fork and hoped I wouldn't be sick after this.

I wasn't sure why I was like this, but I just never seemed to be all that hungry.

I played with my food for a while, and Andy looked at me, slightly concerned. "Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked. I nodded, smiling, so that he knew I was fine.

Looking at my food, I picked up the fork and forced a small bit of sausage into my mouth.

Chewing it around, I realised it tasted really good and ate them all them. Then I ended up eating my egg and most of my beans.

Andy smiled at me, as I went to put my plate by the sink, then walked upstairs.

I sat on my bed and took out my phone so I could look through Twitter, and stalk the boys maybe.

I noticed Rye had tweeted some 'Holly H Vine' girl a lot, they must've been close. And she was really pretty.

I looked up, as someone slightly knocked on the door. I was guessing, it was Andy. And I was correct.

"I've just had an email. There's an inset day tomorrow, no school for you." I informed, waiting for some sort of reaction.

I wasn't sure whether I was happy or not. I guess it was better to not have to spend 5 hours working. "Oh okayy then." I replied, smiling.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my room." He smiled before closing the door.

I listened to the sound of his footsteps before going onto YouTube and searching up 'Roadtrip'. The channel 'RoadtripTv' appeared, so I clicked onto it and decided to listen to some of their covers.

Then I came across their songs. The one that really hit me, was 'don't hurt yourself'.

And that was the only one with a music video to it. After spending hours watching their vlogs and listening to their covers, I downloaded their songs and fell asleep to the sound of there voices. They were really good.

Here's the next chapter for ya, hope you enjoyed and I know not much really happened, but Ellie learnt how to use an Xbox!               Also, your gonna see a new side of Ellie in the next chapter and something that's going to start effecting her and her life <3

Anyway Thankyou for reading and ILYSM for voting and stuff <33