Chapter 2

Ellie's POV
I looked around and scanned the plain walls and things.

It was a bit empty, but I guess I hadn't unpacked yet. I looked at the boys, smiling.

"This is really nice! It's cute." I complemented my new room.

They all looked at wachother and smiled in awe. "We didn't do much decorated because we didn't know what you would like." Brook admitted.

I nodded in return. The them of the room seemed to be black and white, and red which I already loved.

My bed cover was New York themed along with the pillows and occasional red pillow placed slanted at the edge of my bed.

"We'll be downstairs if you need us. We're just gonna let you unpack and settle in." Andy smiled, before walking off.

I returned it as they closed the door and walked downstairs.

I laughed as I could hear them all messing about and laughing and about o.1 seconds ago they seemed really serious/kind of nervous.

Placing my suitcase and bags on the edge of the bed, I sat down and opened them up.

First I grabbed my clothes and hung them on the new and shiny looking silver hangers of my white wardrobe.

Then I pulled out my hairbrush and face wash, and placed them onto my desk before plugging my charger into the socket and charging my iphone5c.

After rushing to the bathroom to find somewhere to leave my tooth brush, I washed my hands as they felt icky and moved my suitcase on top of the wardrobe, then place my empty bags underneath my desk.

My room wasn't that big, but it wasn't too small. It was cute though, and I liked it.

The curtains were red and shiny, the walls were grey and white, and the carpet was black.

I sat on my bed and looked at everything as the carpet felt plush beneath my feet.

I sighed, remembering that I had no spray or perfume and I probably smelt hanging. Good first impression.

After a few minutes of sitting there and wondering what my new life could possibly be like, and wether I'd stay or not, I hopped off my bed and decided to go see the boys.

"Uh hey." I said, standing by the wall. I wasn't sure wether to sit right next to them or....

"Come sit." Andy motioned me to come over. As I walked over, I noticed that some of the boys were missing.

I raised an eyebrow as I sat next to Andy. "Ohh the boys have gone to the shop. It's just us." Brooklyn laughed.

I smiled, then turned to look at the T.V. "Wait...the vampire diaries?" I asked as I watched Steffan and Elena talk on the tv.

"Yep! Rye kind of got us into it." Andy blushed, but started laughing along with Brooklyn.

"Yeah I love that show. I'm on season 7 now." I replied.

"We're coming to the end of season 6. Don't you dare spoil it!" Brooklyn laughed, again.

He was always so cheerful, how cute. I turned away as he noticed me staring at him. Awkward.

"I don't bite." He laughed again. I giggled slightly, before resting my head on his shoulder.

I was trying to seem more comfortable with the boys, I didn't want to make things awkward.

"Oohh. Get some!" Rye's voice echoed through the house and he entered the front door.

I laughed, burying my face in his shoulder. "Rye you can't just say stuff like that!" Andy moaned, throwing his hands in the air. Typical Andy.

"Just cause your not Spanish. Or Irish." Jack chimed in. I laughed at his comment then stuck a finger up to Rye.

"Look at that!?" He pointed to me, continuing to carry the bags to the kitchen.

I laughed at Rye's reaction. Andy seemed like the dad of the band.

"So, I heard it's your birthday next week. What kind of stuff do you want?" Brooklyn asked me.

I shrugged. Why was he asking me this? He didn't have to get me anything!

"I'm, I've known you for a few hours and your thinking about my birthday presents?" I laughed, whilst blushing slightly looking up at him.

"Well, I don't think I'd cope every time I see you, knowing that I was there on your birthday and didn't bother getting anything." He admitted.

I smiled at him. And he returned it, with his younger sticking out a little. If noticed he does that a lot. It's a Brooklyn thing.

I shrugged, but replied. "Aww. Well, I'm not sure really. Just money so I can buy clothes or something."

He nodded, then we waited for the boys to come back into the room. "Rye your missing The Vampire Diaries hurry up!" Brooklyn yelled.

I laughed as Rye ran into the room almost dropping his phone. "Didn't even notice it was on." He admitted and sat beside me, putting an arm around me.

I awkwardly removed his arm from round me and smiled at him. "So yoh love Brook but you just don't love me." He huffed sarcastically.

I looked at him, then grabbed his arm pulled back over my shoulder, watching him smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Love youuuuu." He laughed, then pouted before looking back at the tv.

Rye was okay. Brooklyn was cute. And Andy was like a dad to everyone. Jack was the one to make everyone laugh, and Mikey seemed pretty mysterious. And pretty clumsy.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!! These are just like filler chapters atm and then interesting stuffs gonna happen and new characters yay! <33