Chapter 23

Ellie's pov
"Guys it's getting pretty late ya know." I stated. The 3 boys, Brook, Corbyn and Zack strolled infront of me and I jogged to catch up.

We were currently in a massive field no clue how to get out, and it was like 11pm.

"Zach this is your fault." Corbyn pointed at him and Zach got all defensive.

"Hey - your the one who wanted to...go out!" He yelled jokingly, making up an excuse for us to blame Corbyn instead f him.

"And your the one who wanted to go through woods and we ended up in this field." Corbyn pushed him and Zach screamed like a girl causing me and Brook to look at each other and burst in laughter.

"You pushed me into a muddy puddle!" He yelled. Pushing Corbyn back but he didn't move very far.

"This is too funny." I shook my head and Brook looked at me.

Then we carried on walking through the field. "Why Don't we just turn around?" Brook suggested.

Safe idea. I mean Andy was probabaly wondering where we were as there was no service down here.

How did going to get ice cream turn into this?

I nodded but then Zach cried "noooo! Let's go this way! Might be a quicker way out or something." He pleaded.

"And we don't even know which way we and from to be honest." Corbyn said, looking in all directions which looked exactly the same.
Just grass and a few trees on the side.

I sighed and we continued to walk. "You okay?" Brook asked. I nodded and shot him a smile.

This was gonna be a long night.

We carried on walking for a bit and came across a house. It looked pretty old. There was cob webs everywhere, trees surrounding it and the windows had been smashed. It was a pretty big house Tbf.

"This would be a sick place to film our cover Youngblood." Brook yelled, examining the place.

"Really? An old abandoned building?" Corbyn laughed and Brook nodded quickly.

"Though it doesn't look very friendly. And we're supposed to give off friendly vibes." He added quickly, causing me to laugh a little.

"Let's go in!" Corbyn screamed, running over to the entrance and climbing through a hole in the jammed door.

The place looked pretty creepy ngl, I hesitated to go in at first but then Brook grabbed my hand and took me through the hole in the door.

I smiled at him and we walked through the long dark hallway.

Our footsteps echoed and Zach and Corbyn started yelling random things out loud.

"I like penis!" Zach yelled running to what looked like the living room.

The table was broken in half and I stopped in my tracks noticing something.

"SHHH SHH!" I told them, tip toeing through to the kitchen.

From where I was I could see a figure sitting at a chair. Someone was home. Oh sht.

Me and Corbyn pushed Brooklyn and Zach towards the kitchen and got them to go infront before us.

Walking in my heart started to beat faster as I was walking slowly around to the front of the chair and what looked like a person.

"OH MY GOD!" Brook screamed, and then put his hand on his chest and jumped back realising it wasn't a person.

I sighed in relief. It was just a big doll. Creepy. Weird.

"Awwwh you two are holding hands. Cute." Corbyn laughed.

I instantly realised and took my hand away from Brooklyn's.

He gave me a sad kind of look or something and then Zach looked at us.

"No! She's like a sister to me. We live together." He reassured them and they rolled their eyes.

Then I followed the boys to the stairs. "Oh god no. Do we have to go up?" I hesitated, watching Zach run to the top and yell something weird.

Then footsteps could be heard. But they weren't mine....or Brooks....or Zachs...or Corbyns....they came from upstairs.

That was when we saw the tall figure but didn't have time to look at it properly.

The person growled at us and chased us down the stairs.

By now we were all screaming and having the fright of our lives.

My heart was racing and Brook pushed me further and told me to run faster.

We were running the opposite way we came of the field because were stupid and we were to scared to really think about it.

We ran for about 5 minutes until the person seemed to be gone.

All I remembered was someone in a mask.

Then after about 10 minutes of calming down and walking,, We found a gate and an exit which lead to a main road.

A main road in which I was very familiar with as it was about 5 minutes from our house.

"How are you guys getting home?" I asked Corbyn and Zach. They shrugged.

"You can stay with us if you want. You can stay in the living room on the sofa beds." Brook suggested.

"Ah please Brook. We left some of our stuff at that party the other day too I forgot about that!" Corbyn told us.

When we finally got home I had service and I had 20 missed calls from Andy and a bunch of text messages. Sht.

An angry Andy Fowler was stood at the door, hands on his hips, eyebrows furrowed.

Brook shot me a 'oops' kind of look and we went over to Andy.

"We can explain..." Brooklyn began.

"Oh do." He said, motioning for us to come in.

"We were just going for ice cream and then we went for a walk along the beach and then we saw woods and Zach really wanted to go in cuz of something stupid he saw online idrk what and then we went and then it got late and we got lost and then we ended up in a house in which we thought was abandoned but then there was a person a man probabaly in a mask and he chased us out the field and then we found our way back. I'm sorry." I said all in one breath, adjusting the way I was sitting on the sofa to make myself comfortable.

Then andys frown disappeared and he started laughing.

What? "A man in a mask chased you through a field?" He asked. I nodded.

"YES!" Corbyn and Zach yelled.

"And... the boys are gonna the night if that's alright." Brook told him.

That's all, sorry it's kinda boring :) x anyways how's life I hope you guys are doing okay