Chapter 37

Ellie's pov
Shit. I could feel Andy's pressence and we kinda both just froze.

"Ummm..what?" Brook yelled through the gap between the door and the wall, even though Andy was right outside and could hear perfectly well.

"What are you two doing?" He questioned. Brook looked at me for help and I shrugged my shoulders quickly, waving my arms around trying to think of something, nothin came to mind.

Me and Brook mouthed random words to each other and wave are hands about until the door was opened and Andy.....had unlocked the door from the outside.

The lock was easy enough to pick from the outside. Rye had always done this when Brook was taking a shit.

Anyways, me and Brook were stood staring at Andy. "Guys what's going on? Brook you have a cut on your face. On your lip rather...." He said suspiciously, looking down at my lips.

"Fuck Andy no!" Brook smacked his chest and pushed him away telling him we didn't do anything together, kiss rather.

"No that's not what I was thinking." Andy fought back, mouthing something to me I couldn't make out as Brook pushed him further across the corridor.

"Yes it was don't lie." "Your the one who's head popped into and you said it out loud!" Andy argued, stopping Brook from pushing him any further.

Then we ended up sitting on the coaches on the living room and explaining what had happened.

"Andy I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Brook admitted, still looking down at the floor.

"Don't apologise it was me who ran into the blinkin road! I should be sorry. I had put your life in danger and I apologise." I said firmly, smiling at him, then at Andy who nodded a little.

"Okay well I mean I'm glad your both safe but why didn't you tell us?" Andy questioned, eyebrows raised, looking at both of us.

Brook looked at me. "I don't know. Just didn't want to make a big deal out of it. We were in the bathroom um cleaning brooks cut on his arm." I stated through gritted teeth.

I wasn't angry, I was trying not to make it obvious that there was more. That we were together and we weren't completely telling the truth.

Brooks pov

"Ohhhh. Well I don't know what else to say. Just be careful ya know. Brook your an idiot." Andy laughed, pointing a finger at me and standing up before hugging Ellie.

"Do I get a hug or what?" I stood up, arms in the air, frowning. He hugged me quickly and I laughed a little before we went to see the boys.

Ellie's pov

Then Andy disappeared off with Rye once again, whispering to each other.

I didn't want to be nosey....but I was just a tad curious.

Checking no one was watching me, I followed where they'd once been walking down the corridor through the door and round the corner, hiding behind the wall.

They were in Andy's room.

"When are we gonna tell anyone about this?" Andy asked him. Rye looked light he was shrugging.

"I don't know. Maybe soon.....or maybe never." He smirked. Wtf was going on.

But before anything else happened the sound of footsteps caused them to jump and almost notice me as I threw my head back behind the wall, slowly walking out of the room.

"Hey Brook." I smiled. He followed me downstairs. "You okay?" He questioned. I nodded picking up my phone from my bed and laying down to scroll through Twitter.

"Ya know what. Summer holiday is almost over, and we've barely had sun!" He complained, looking through my bedroom window at the rainy weather.

I nodded, not paying much attention, scrolling through the boys tweets.

"Also apparently people use to eat slime. Like obviously they wouldn't make it with soap and stuff but they'd mix up the right ingredients and call it slime, then eat it. They'd just eat different flavour smile." Brook looked at my perfumes.

My attention had been caught.
Wtf was this boy on. "Why? That doesn't even make sense." I laughed at him. He's such a weirdo why do I associate with him.

Then Brooks phone pinged.

"Ayeeee! Corbyns in town." He smiled at his phone.

"What how? Since when?" I questioned, sitting up furrowed eyebrows, cocking my head sideways.

I put my phone down.

"He's visiting family. Christina's coming too." He said all hyped up, going upstairs to tell the boys.

I followed him.

"Christina seems lovely to be honest." I mentioned, mentally going back to the videos I'd watched of her and the boys together.

Brook told everyone that they wanted to meet up we decided that we would tomorrow.

"Corbyn's a beast to be fair." Jack pulled apart a toy truck that someone had given him on tour.

Not to be mean. He just like destructing things.

"What does a beast even mean?" I laughed, and he gave me a big lecture on it. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Mikey to watch tv.

Brook was in the kitchen once again.....food.

"Also do you guys wannu film that video? Wait actually shall we do a video with Corbyn and Christina??" Andy suggested, getting excited about this.

Rye was sitting next to him also watching the vampire diaries.

"Yeah! Let's do it. If they want to obviously." Mikey replied.

***

Haven't had a wifi a few days but this would've been posted sooner 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry my chapters are really sucky atm idrk why so feel free to lemme know how I can improve!! Also I haven't seen HRVY's video to I don't think about you cuz I haven't had freakin' wifi so I cannot watch it! 😑 x

Buttttt like always Thankyou for reading, I mean it, really appreciate it 🙃 I got a book called 'Secrets' coming out at some point and it's a Roadtrip fanfic about a murder. So yeah pretty exciting...maybe? Idk but yeahhh