Chapter 21

Charlie.
Brook.

Shit.

What did I do.

Ellie's pov
I panicked running a hand through my hair and getting out of bed.

Wtf I kissed Brooklyn!! I whisper screamed to myself in the mirror. Wtaf how did it all happen!?!

Parts of last night were coming back to me and I managed to remember most of it as I didn't drink toooo much.

Fuck.

I opened the door quietly and headed over to Brook. Obviously he shared a room so I had to check if they were both asleep or awake.

They both seemed to be asleep so I creeped over to Brook trying not to - fuck.

Trying not to look at those abs cuz dayum. Anyways.

I poked him on the cheek. "Brooklyn. Psst. Brook." I whispered leaning over him, just inches away from his face as I poked his cheek.

"Mmmmm. Whaaaaat." He mumbled, turning around and then back to face me, still half asleep.

I poked him a few more times and his eyes fluttered open instantly sitting up.

"Ssshhh!" I sushed him quietly, my fingers pressed against my lips and motioned for him to follow me out to the hallway.

He followed me quietly and I closed my bedroom door behind me and got him to sit on my bed with me.

"Soooo...... why am I here?" He asked, smiling like a lil puppy hahah.

I giggled a little, then remember what I actually bought him in for, straightening myself up and putting on a serious face.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked him. He looked away from me and shrugged.

"Um what do you mean?" He asked, his voice a little higher than usual. He didn't look at me but I watched his lips curl into a small smirk.

"Don't lie. Brook you know." I said sternly. He looked back at me and then nodded slowly.

"Yeah I remember. You and Charlie argued." He stated simply.

I shook my head. "Why did we argue?". I wanted him to repeat it to me. To my face. What happened.

"Well I guess Corbyn and Zach said something weird idk and then he got pissed off." He replied scratching the back of his neck and looking at the floor.

"What else happened?" I asked, trying to get him to say the rest and process what had actually happened.

"You kissed me. Is that what you were looking for?!" He said quickly, looking a bit more pissed but I wasn't sure why.

"Um yeah. But um who knows? If Andy knows he'll absolutely kill us." I stated worriedly.

"He'll probably kill me first." Brook added, laughing lightly.

Brooks pov
All Ellie seemed to be worried about was if Andy kNew, which I guess what good news.

"It's between me, you and Charlie pretty sure." I said.

She sighed in relief, and looked at the ground before lookin back up at me. her lips forming a straight line as she shrugged at me.

"Look Brook. I'm sorry this happened. I was maybe a little bit drunk and I uh wanted to piss Charlie off some more don't know why but I did. But this has to stay between us. Or we'll just forget it or something." She stressed about.

But i didn't just want to forget about it. I couldn't. Because for that small moment I thought that maybe we had something.

There a small spark of electricity and that was something I wanted to hold on to.

I frowned, not really realising. "What's wrong?" She questioned. I tended up quickly "nothing." I replied, and then looked at her.

"I'm gonna have to go." I stated. I couldn't sit hear any longer the tension was rising and everything was getting awkward and all I wanted to do was tackle her for a hug but I couldn't.

"Wait Brooklyn? Hey! Where are you going!" She yelled as I ran out of her room and into mine, locking it quickly.

"Brook?" Andy moaned from his bed, half sleeping half awake.

Shit.

"Why are you running back in here in your Pajama shorts?" He questioned.

"I uh went to get some toast but there wasn't any bread. And then I um needed to charge my phone so I ran to get me charger." I said making up a quick excuse.

"Why is the door locked." He moaned, rolling over in his bed. I was still standing by the door with my hand resting on the lock.

"I dunno. Just incase you wanted it locked. I dunno." I mentally slapped myself. What was I saying!?

"Brooklyn let me in! We need to talk!" Ellie yelled from the other side of the door.

"Brooklyn. Why are you running away from Ellie. And why does she need to talk so badly? Why have you locked the door?...." he said sternly, sitting up and fully looking at me now.

He could probabaly see the nervousness in my face. I was speechless.

"I uh.... we just, ya know, well I thought, I guess....there's something I need to-..."

Oooooo cliffhanger alert. Thankyou so much for reading ily allllllll! Happy Father's Day also. Especially to Michael Clifford cuz oh my god.

See you guys soon be sure to vote and comment ;) x

P.s. Roadtrip just posted a new cover and I love it XD