Chapter 15

Ellie's pov
The sofa was cold, and I wasn't really paying any attention to what was on living room TV.

The smell of bacon made me sick along with the thought of school.

"Ellie. Do you want me to punch him?" Rye asked me. I turned to my right and scoffed before rolling my eyes.

"RYE!" I yelled, hitting him playfully. He could just attack him when it wasn't really his business anyway.

I mean, I did tell them but then again they kinda forced it out of me.

*flashback to 3 days ago*

"Brooklyn get off me! Stop tickling me!" I screamed, rolling around the carpet like a little kid.

"STOPP!!" I screamed, all the lads pilling in to see what the nonsense was.

"I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHATS WRONG! WHY HAVE I SEEN YOU LIKE ONCE THE PAST WEEK!"  He tickled me harder.

"IT WAS NOT A WEEK. ITS BEEN LIKE 4 DAYS!" I told him, struggling to move from him.

"Wait what's going on here!?" Jack raised his eyebrows.

"STOP!!" I yelled one final time until an out of breath Brook finally stopped.

The boys all walked in and sat on my bed.

Sticking my tounge out, I thought for a little bit. Where can I run......I can doge past Mikey and Jack.

Before Andy could speak, I pushed myself up off the ground and legged it downstairs, heart pounding in my chest. Fuuuuuuuck.

Then I bumped into Rye at the bottom of the stairs. "Stop. Onto the sofa. Me, you, the boys, talk." He said sternly, sounding kinda like a counsellor.

He was too serious to dodge. No sign of jokiness in him. He didn't laugh, he didn't smirk.

"Here goes my personal life and my privacy." I said, twisting my head and falling sideways over onto the sofa.

"So what happened." Andy walked over and say opposite me.

That was when I poured everything out.

*flashback over*

"Awwwhhhh Ell." Brookers cooed giving my a big warm hug, almost falling on the floor.

I laughed and pulled myself up off of the leather sofa. "I gotta get to school now." I told them, grabbing my bag and looking for Andy who was giving me a lift in.

"Let's go." He smiled, following me into the car.

"Woahhhhh wtf. Oh my god." Andy screamed, lifting his phone up in the air, closing the car door.

"What?! What is it?" I asked, curious to know what he was so happy about.

"We got almost 1million views on our cover 'Love Lies! That's crazy oh my god!" He said smiling.

"Awwhh I'm so proud of you bod! Congrats." I told him, scrolling through Roadtrips twitter.

I sighed as we arrived at the school and said bye to Andy. I was dreading this day, I mean, we'd had a few days off school so I hadn't really seen anyone.

Then someone pulled up behind me, smiling like an idiot. His smile was adorable. Oops.

"Hey you." It was Harvey. "Hello Harv." I smiled, pushing the main doors open, walking through to our class.

"How you been? Haven't spoken for a bit." He told em, sitting next to me in which would usually be Charlie's seat.

"I've been okay. Could be better but ya know, it's alright. What about you?" I replied.

He chucked his bag under the desk. "Awwh I'm sorry. I've been good thanks. Do you know what's happening with our cover?"

Oh. I forgot about that. We did a cover of 'Dead' by Madison beer not too long ago.

"Erm...I'm not sure but I'll find out." I told him as he turned away to look at the teacher. He nodded.

The day went by pretty quick, I was with Bronnie and Harvey pretty much all day and no one really mentioned Charlie, thankfully.

I wondered why he wasn't in school that day.

***

As I was sitting in bed, scrolling through my Instagram as usual, I could hear Andy call me name, so I trotted downstairs.

There were plaits and all sorts layed around the table. Food, great.

"I know you like pizza." Jack smiled. "Now this....is one of my famous Irish pizza's." He said in a low tone, placing the pizza on my plate.

"Isn't pizza from Italy?" I questioned. "Not today. This is my Irish pizza." He replied quickly, sitting next to me with his.

"Jack you bought that from Asda with me the other day!" Rye called him out.

Covering my mouth with my hands, I tried not to laugh. "I did not. It's my Irish pizza!" He defended himself.

"Wow it even taste like Ireland, what did you put in it!?" Mikey said sarcastically, taking a bite from his slice.

"Love. My Irish Love that's what I put in it." He said proudly, almost dropping his cup of orange juice all over the floor.

We laughed at him and then continued to eat. I ate most of my pizza quickly then went back upstairs.

But only minutes later did I hear a small noise.

I stopped and looked around, nothing. Then I heard it again come from the window.

Slowly getting out of bed, I quietly walked over to the window and what looked like a small stone came flying over to the window, again.

Opening the window I stuck my head out and looked down out the side of our house near where the car was parked.

Ayyyyeee I'm back hope you liked this chapterrer ly alllll more coming soon!!! x