Chapter 43

Brooklyn's pov
It was kinda funny, cuz everything was going somewhat smoothly. It was like a car driving, but all of a sudden the car had swerved and we were off the track.

Just us, alone in the car. The car was damaged, and we were blamed. Our drinking was the cause of the crash.

That was how I felt.

Andy looked up at me and I couldn't begin to explain my emotions. I was sad....but annoyed.....but disappointed in myself.....but I was always kinda relieved he knew....but I didn't want him to know?...but I didn't like keeping secrets. It was all so confusing, it was like a crash, happened so fast and unexpected.

"Do you love her? Really?" He took a sip from his tea and then placed a hand on my arm which was rested on the kitchen table.

He attempted to comfort me but I was kinda annoyed at him.

Still, I slowly nodded. No point in lying....just come clean.

"When did this start?" He asked me, moving his hand away and then sipping his tea again.

I watched the steam swirl up from the cup and it was kind of satisfying to look at.

Then I remembered - Andy.

"I don't know. A couple of months ago maybe? Well.. a few months ago I guess I don't remember when." I said truthfully, not paying that much attention, still not looking at him.

"If you guys really like each other. Then I guess I'm not the boss of you and I can't stop you, I'm just.....worried. I didn't except this at all. And yeah...like I said I'm just worried. About her....both if you."

Andy made sure not to talk too loud in case any of the boys came into the room. Every once in a while he would look by the door.

"But I guess I can kinda see why you two would get together." He laughed a little.

A small smile appeared on my face. I was hoping this meant he kinda liked us together.

"So what are you saying?" I looked at him now, a small smirk appearing in my face.

"I'm saying. That as long as the boys know, and you two are happy together, we're not gonna break that. I'm just giving you a warning you better not do anything. Be good to her. She's been through enough in her life and I dont weren't her to suffer from boys." I smiled at him.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Never." I told him truthfully. Why would I ever intentionally hurt her?

I walked over to Andy and gave him a hug, which wasn't weird, cuz me and the boys were always kinda affectionate with each other.

"Thanks." I said quickly before going off to find Ellie.

"Andys not mad!" I yelled quickly, running up to her and giving her a hug causing her to almost fall over.

She laughed at me. "What do you mean?" She questioned, pulling away from the hug.

"We don't have to be a secret anymore. We can really do this. We can go out together, kiss in public, hold hands, go for ice cream dates, do whatever we want!" He practically screamed.

A tear fell down her check and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Who's going on ice cream dates!?" Rye burst through the door.

"Knew it! Didn't have to tell me." He laughed. I hugged Ellie again before I gave her a proper kiss.

"Ooooooo steamy." Ryes head poked through my door and I laughed at him.

"Will we ever get privacy." I sighed before laughing and Rye entered.

"So...when are you gonna tell everyone else?" He asked excitedly.

I looked at Ellie who looked a little nervous, but then grinned. "Now?" She suggested.

"Now." I confirmed, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the room.

Awwweee I mean, I can't write cute stuff but maybe it was kinda cute 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thankyou for 28k reads!!! 😱❤️