Chapter 13

Ellie's POV
It was Wednesday, 3:15. Me, Charlie, Bronnie and Harvey had just been picked up by Andy, and taken to the studio.

Charlie heard the boys sing last time, and he thought they were really good. Apparently they all sing, and that's kinda something that brought them together.

I'd heard Charlie sing before, but not properly. And I was excited to hear them all sing. Blair decided we film a cover for the boys channel, just as an extra video, see how we sound.

Blair suggested we sing 'Dead' by Madison Beer, and we all agreed. I mean, Bronnie wasn't too familiar with the song, but she was happy to listen to it, and now she knew most of it.

The other boys were all at home, because I guess it would've been too crowded if we all sat in the studio.

We'd been practicing in school a bit, now we just needed to record it. But I guess Blair had to hear it first.

Charlie was first to sing. And he was really good.

You could be hear but your there,
you could be anyway and these days I don't even care no more.
You only be showing me love, whoever you've had too much, whatever's been feeling you can't no more.

Harvey sang the next part, and let me tell you it was amazing.

Baby no more showing up when your not sober,
At my front door to say your alone tonight.
Tryna fuck me and my mind up, its a reminder
Your a lier and you know I'm right.

Then they both sang the chorus together. Their voices were different, but sounded really good together.

You say you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet,
Why you still breathing?
If you say you can't live withouht me, why aren't you dead yet, why you still see that...

Then Bronnie sang the next verse. She was really talented.

You could be hear but your not, I gave whatever you want,
But you just take and run, you run.
And I gave you so many shots, but you just drinking them all,
Never give it a thought, yeahh.