Chapter 32

Ellie's pov
Eyes slowly opening, I could see the light shining through the curtain making a small circle shape onto the floor.

Brooks arm was wrapped around me as I cuddled into him, warm and safe.

Later on the boys would be traveling to Bristol for the second tour date.

I couldn't lie I was little excited. I mean, the boys were probabaly mote excited than me but still.

Most of the roadies I'd seen so far seemed really nice. A bit crazy though 😂.

I watched as Brook shuffled about in his sleep and literally just soundly stop loving.

I turned to face him and watched his nostrils flare. Oops. I think my hair was tickling his nose.

I giggled a little and Brook opened it eyes, moving my hair out of his face and rubbing his nose.

"I think your hair was tickling me." His said in his usual cute/sleepy/raspy voice.

"Awwwh bby" I laughed, cuddling further into him. He wrapped his leg around me and we stayed like this for a while until I decided we needed to get up.

Brook got up after I'd finished getting ready and we both sat down for some breakfast.

I'd made bacon and eggs.

"Not gonna like this tastes well peng. Well done." He smiled, high fiving me like the kid he is inside.

The food was actually pretty good and the other boys didn't know we had bacon so they'd of been really annoyed if they found. Oops.

"Babe I gotta go shower." Brook stood up and put his plate in the sink.

"Yeah you stink....a lil." I laughed and he playfully slapped me. "Oi! That was not nice. We're not friends." He pouted, looking me in the eyes waiting for a response.

"Oh aren't we?" I raised an eyebrow, slowly making my way over to him.

Before I could turn around and go back to the table he grabbed my waisted and whispered in my ear.
"Really." He breathed.

The smirk on my face was bigger than ever and he wrapped his arms around me before letting go and sitting on top of the counter.

Again, he pulled me close and I turned to face him. One hand on my waist and one against my cheek he pulled me in and kissed me.

It was soft and sweet. God what was this boy doing to me.

***

"I'm honestly knackered. Why are we going to laser tag at this time of time of day." Brook moaned, throwing his hands up in the air.

We laughed at him and Mikey agreed. We continued to walk.

There was already a few people there and so we had to be split up onto different teams.

I was with Rye, Andy and Jack. Then Brook, Mikey and Blair were on the other team. The red team. As for I....was on the blue team.

"Yes blue team!" Andy and Rye yelled high fiving each other. "You guys are gonna lose." Brook pointed at us all, laughing.

I shook my head and started talking to Jack about a plan and then we got to know the other team mates.

Occasionally, Mikey would try and listen in to what we were saying. We weren't having any of that, and so we began to say a ton of shit like "all stick together cuz when they're seperate they won't expect it". "Stay at the top."

Brooklyn found it hilarious that he "knew" our plans. He really didn't though.

"Rye don't you dare leave me." Andy exclaimed, holding onto him for dear life.

The doors then opened and we were allowed 30 seconds to explore before our jackets and guns were all on and working.

I shot quite a few people in the first few minutes...and then I went kind of down hill and people kept shooting me.

"JACK HELP ME !" I yelled, looking down at him from the top of the ramp.

"Oh no!" He yelled, running up to me. "Please don't shoot me!" He yelled, running from one of the other team members. I laughed at him and began to scream.

I hated being chased and some random guy was trying to shoot us. He did. And then we ran and hid.

Me and Jack sucked and eventually we died. I didn't see Brook too often during the game. He seemed to be loving it though.

"Wait where's Andy and Rye?" Jack questioned, looking around the room from the top of the ramp where you could see almost everything.

"No clue." I shrugged my shoulders. Next minute they were stumbling out from behind a wall. Strange.

"Maybe they were hiding." I suggested and then we both decided to leave the room and watch from the TV screen in reception.

At one point they zoomed in on getting annoyed cause he died. Me, Mikey and Jack were in a fit of laughter. He died too.

Eventually everyone came out and we looked at the scores.

Obviously Rye had won the game. He was naturally good at everything. Blair was second. A few other people we didn't know came next.

Then it was Andy, then Brook, then Mikey and then me and Jack were joint second last.

"You guys suck. I'm ashamed." Blair shook his head at us and Jack complained.

"I may not of been first......." I got ready for one of Blair's big motivational speeches. "But...it was only because Mikey was distracting me!" He pointed at Mikey who put his Hands up in defence.

"Excuse me Mr.Blair that it not true. Was not my fault that really annoying boy kept tripping me up!"

Jack began to laugh hysterically at Mikey, and eventually we left.

We went for food at some pizza restaurant which was amazing by the way.

Mikey wasn't fussed. But like I mean there's something wrong with him anyway xD.

Then after looking around a few shops we went back to the hotel to get our stuff.

"Okay I just need to bring the last suitcase. Are you giving the keys to reception now?" I asked Brook and he nodded.

He gave me one last kiss before we headed down the lift.

I shoved the suitcase into the back of Blair's van and waited in the car for Brook, Andy and Rye.

Andy and Rye has been a bit behind lately.

Blair beeped the horn of the van and the boys rushed in.

Brook sat next to me (obviously) with his hand in mine, a blanket over us, not just so no one would notice, but also because it was cold. Mikey was sat next to Brook on the other side, Andy and Rye were in the back, and Jack was in the front next to Blair.

We were too tired to jam out to anything and I needed up falling asleep against the window.

Sorry I haven't really updated recently and this chapter isn't the best but I got stuff coming trust me ❤️ hope ya'll had a good day though, stay strong :) x