Chapter 3

Ellie's POV
I tip toes down the stairs, hoping the floor wouldn't creak loud enough for one of the boys to hear.

Then I stopped at the side of the wall and peered round the corner.

To my surprise, they were all sitting around the table, on the sofas talking...about me.

"Yeh. I think we should give her a week before she goes. It's been like 2 days." Andy whispered.

My jaw dropped as tears pooled in my eyes. I shouldn't of been as upset as I was getting, I mean, I saw it coming.

I guess it was just because the guys seemed so nice and we really did get along, and after all, I was gonna leave on Monday?

"Yeah she should go on Monday." Mikey agreed. They all looked around and nodded at each other. Even Brook.

I knew this was going to happen, but I just wanted a chance at least. I hadn't been here long and they were already talking about me leaving.

Taking a step back, the floor board made a horrible creaking sound and the boys turned to face me.

"Hey. I was just seeing if I could get uh a drink." I asked quietly, heart pounding.

"Yes of course!" Andy exclaimed turning the kitchen tap on for me. What a fake act.

I sent Andy a small, fake smile before drinking my water and heading back upstairs to try and sleep, but for some reason, I couldn't.

*Next Morning (Wednesday)*
I winced at the sun shone brightly in my eyes, and a manly figure greeted me.

"Wake up?" Andy laughed before leaving the room. I sighed as he left, I was alone.

Well, until Brook burst through my door. Does he even know what privacy is...?

"Hello there sugar plumb!", he laughed, causing me to laugh too. Then I remembered about last night.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to remember what they said 'we'll give her a week...'

Tears pooled in my eyes, I started to like the boys. Ever since I'd met them, we kinda clicked.

"Heyy, you okay?" Brook asked, a bit concerned probably due to the tears welling up in my eyes. Sht.

"Uh yeah. I just kind of had a nightmare." I stuttered, trying to find the words to say.

"Oh. Do you wannu talk about it?" He asked as I shook my head straight away and sent him a small but reassuring smile.

He hugged me before leaving and sending off a look that said he didn't believe me. Was it that obvious?

Stretching my arms out, I rubbed my eyes then pulled the blanket off of me. I looked dead.

It was 8:30.
After getting changed and brushing my hair, I turned on my phone and decided to look through twitter.

I sighed, looking at my feet. They were going to leave me again. Then I got a text from Mikey.

Mikey: Morning :) Want to come downstairs and eat?

I sighed again, there was no way of getting out of this, so I sucked it up and sent him a reply, even though I wasn't hungry.

Me: Yeh, okay :)
Mikey: Yayy!
Me: awe hahah

I could hear the sound of someone talking, and managed to figure out that it was Andy and Brook, they seemed really close and were always together.

As I walked into the kitchen, I sent Mikey a smile in return and sat next to him.

The stools were high up like the table, and I felt as if I was going to fall off.

Mikey noticed I was slightly uncomfortable so he swapped his chair with mine, since his had a little thing on the back to lean on.

"So, I'm making Nutella on toast, want some?" He asked excitedly. I could tell he liked Nutella.

I shrugged as he went to the cupboard and bring out the bread, and tried finding the Nutella.

The sound of laughter ring through my ears, although I could only slightly hear it.

Then Mikey turned around and Rye walked in the biggest laughing fit I'd ever seen.

Mikey looked from him, to me, then back at him with the saddest looking eyes I'd ever seen before. He looked devastated. Oops.

Rye laughed even harder as he yelled. "You ate all the Nutella!" He exclaimed.

I giggled slightly, but felt bad for him. He obviously loved it a lot.

The look on his face made me want to hug the life out of him. He looked so cute. If I was supposed to say that...

"Aww Rye that's mean." I admitted as he looked at me, waiting for a response. "Not gonna lie, you are one big bully." He stated before sitting back next to me.

I gave him a hug as he pretended to cry on my shoulder, and Rye laughed even harder before pulling out some cheese and leaving the room.

"Mikey, now you know how I felt when you stole my ham!" He said, poking his head out by the door.

Mikey laughed slightly, and so did I. "Right what are we having for breakfast?"

I walked over to the cupboard to find some cereal since it was easier to make, then I saw the one and only....Krave!

"Yessss Mikey! Krave!" I yelled before pulling out the cereal and looking for the cutlery draw.

"We have Krave!? I thought Rye would've demolished it!" He replied before running over to pour some into a bowl.

I laughed at how we both reacted the same and then poured the milk in before sitting next to him and enjoying our cereal.

*sign* this obviously wasn't going to last long.

Hey guys sorry if this was kind of boring and dragged on, and like I said I wouldn't be updating this week but I felt bad so decided to upload just what I have so far :)) x