Chapter 11

Ellie's POV
I woke up crying, again. One minute I was in a deep dream, just about school, next minute, I was in a ditch.

Then back at....home. Gripping onto my bed sheet, I looked at my surroundings as the door burst open with a worried looking Andy.

I wiped my face with the ends of my, well Charlie's hoodie, and smiled weakly at him.

Moving slightly to the left, Andy sat on the edge of my bed to my right. "Hey, What happened?" He asked softly.

I looked around, then at him. There wasn't much of an explanation, I mean, just the same as before.

"I'm not too sure. One minute I was here, then I was there." I admitted signing slightly. This had happened 3 times already.

"Are you gonna be okay? I mean, you have school soon." He asked me calmly, playing with his hair.

I stared blankly at the wall, not sure what too say. I'd rather not go to school, but I'd rather socialise.

I shrugged as he looked me up and down.

"Okay. Well, I'll drive you school, if u need to come home, call me." He smiled, getting off the bed and walking out.

After about 10 minutes of just laying in bed and thinking, I slowly got out of bed and brushed my hair, before getting changed and applying some makeup.

I wore foundation, powder, bronzer and mascara. Then I packed my bag with all the books I needed for the day.

The lessons I had were: Maths, English, Biology, Welsh and P.E, according to my timetable.

I sighed, throwing it into my bag and zipping it up. Then I decided to go downstairs and have some cereal.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was greeted by Andy, Jack and Mikey.

"You okay?" Mikey asked, giving me a hug. I nodded, smiling slightly before looking for the cereal.

I looked on top of the fridge, but it wasn't there. Maybe there was none left. As I started too walk back upstairs, Jack called me.

"Do you want this?" He asked, holding up a purple box of krave. Yum. I wonder where that had been hiding.

I raised an eyebrow slightly, but nodded. "Uh yes please." Then I sat down by the table, as he'd already started making mine and his bowl.

Then he made Mikey some. Apparently Andy had already eaten, so he was watching TV.

"What you guys doping today?" I asked, looking from Jack to Mikey, as Jack was opposite me, and Mikey was opposite but to the left.

They looked at each other, before Mikey spoke up. "Me and Jack will probably go to Asda, then meet the boys at the studio. Were working on new music." He smiled.

He looked really excited. "Oh okay. Sounds interesting. Can I hear it sometime?" I asked. They both nodded. "You can have a sneak peak if you come straight after school? Maybe you can bring a friend."

I looked at them both, eyes wide. I didn't believe them. "Really? I can come, and bring someone?" I asked, smiling widely, finishing off my cereal.

"Sure. If you like. Andy could pick you up from school, well, we can ask him now!" Jack joined in.

"What about me!?" Andy yelled from the living room. I laughed at his sudden sense of attention. (That probably makes no sense, but it does in my head? Lol idek)

I waited for one of the boys to speak up, but they didn't. So I watched as Andy walked over to see what was happening.

"Your going to school right?" He asked. I nodded. There was no point in missing school, I was fine now anyway.

"Oh, and we were just asking Ellie if she wanted to come to the studio. Would that be okay, I mean we could pick her up from school and go straight?" Jack asked him, eyes filled with hope.

They both starred at Andy as if they needed his approval, which they kind of did. Andy stated back at the three POV us, then began to spoke.

"I'm really sorry, but I don't think its a good idea to come with us after school." He sighed, looking at the ground.

He looked a little guilty, but then his facial expression seemed a bit...weird. "Ohh. That's okay." I replied, smiling at the boys.

Then Andy laughed a little. "You've had a rough few days. You could do with a day off after last night. Why don't you join us for thee whole day? I can pick up a friend after school if you'd like someone to come!" He said excitedly.

I could see the hope in his eyes, the three boys seemed eager to know my answer. Do I want to miss a day of school?...

After thinking for a moment, I looked at Andy and nodded. "Are you sure that's okay?" I asked him, and he nodded in response.

A day off school to go to the studio sounded great! "You finally get to meet our manager Blair too!" Mikey said excitedly.

Now I was excited. I was looking toward to seeing how talented they were. I mean, I'd heard they're music, but I'd never heard them properly sing, in person.

"Hey, your adoption form stated that you can sing, you can show your talent!" Andy grinned. Ugh no.

I wasn't too bad at singing, in fact I quite enjoyed it, but I wasn't good enough.

"Ever written a-" he began.
Then Rye and Brook came in. "Aren't you supposed to be leaving for school?" Rye asked, wrapping his arms around me. I laughed a little, and Brook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Andy said I could go to the studio with you guys, do you mind?" I asked the two of them.

I didn't want to put them off singing or anything. Maybe they'd like the company. "Of course! We'd love that." Brook smiled, and jumped up and down. He reminded me of Jack.

"Okay. We should leave for Asda soon. We got lots to buy." Rye exclaimed, looking for his wallet in the kitchen.

Time to go to 'The Big A', as the boys called it. They were strange boys, but I loved them.

And I was lucky to have them. I'd never expected someone like them to adopt someone like me.

Woop here's the next chapter! Sorry its so boring I suck at writing! :/ but thanks for taking the time to read this ilysm <33