Chapter 24

Sorry I haven't updated for a lil bit. Been kinda busy with prom/work and just kinda stressed and stuff. But I'm here :)

Ellie's pov
I turned around, and felt an arm move up my side. But I was too tired to think anything of it.

It was really hot hear and there seemed to be less room on my end than usual.

It also felt so much harder, but it was still warm and comfy...

Opening my eyes, the light from the window caused them to shut again quickly before slowly opening again.

Blonde hair felt soft underneath my chin and I looked up only to realise that it was...BROOK!?

We must of fallen asleep on the sofa. I stretched a little, and then tried not to move as much when Brook mumbled something and buried his face closer into me.

He was too cute, I couldn't help but giggle causing him to wake up. Oops.

The WDW boys weren't anywhere in sight and I'm guessing they went in my room or Brooks room or something with Andy.

"What time is it?" He mumbled. I stretched over to the table to check the time on my phone.

10am. "10." I replied, smiling for some unknown happy reason. I felt pretty good today. All good vibes.

Brooks Positivity was brushing off on me.

"Guys are you gonna get up!?" Andy yelled, causing Brook to roll over, pushing me and further and further to the edge of the bed...

"BROOK!" I yelled, handing non to the edge of the sofa but Brook was too strong and ended up rolling me off the sofa too.

"Ouch. Andy mate." He sat up and rubbed his head. I too rubbed my head before yawning and realising Andy had seen us.....cuddling.

What would he think? Just a friendly cuddle right? Like father-daughter. I mean I wasn't his daughter but they all adopted me so ya know.

Andy wasn't saying anything, but then a small laugh escaped his mouth, and me and Brook started to laugh.

"That was - the absolute funniest thing." He said, holding his stomachs and trying to breath.

Rye appears from behind him, also laughing.

"Shut it." I laughed and Brook stood up as the boys turned around to go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

I sighed, too lazy to stand up, and then noticed Brook was still standing right in front of me.

Looking up I saw a hand reached out by me, so I placed mine in his and he helped lift me up.

"Cheers." I smiled and we walked to the kitchen after I'd let go of his hand.

The boys had bacon eggs and beans for lunch, as for I just had bacon.

"You sure that's all you want?" Andy protested, sitting opposite me.

I smiled and nodded. I wasn't that hungry.

Mikey came over too  and began eating the food that Andy and Rye had made.

"Ahhh fuck!" Came a loud voice and a bang from one of the rooms upstairs.

Must of been Jack. We all looked at each other and Rye, Andy and Mikey ran to see what had happened.

Seeing them sprint up the stairs was funny. I think I might of even been dreaming.

"Pinch me." Brook laughed and we continued to eat our food.

When we were done, I noticed Brook staring at me. He just smiled and me and then began to laugh.

"Mate come here. I'm gonna spit in Mikeys beans." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed. That was kinda harsh tho. I think I'd kill him if I was Mikey.

"Come on?" He said examining my face of denial.

"Well....I guess it would be pretty funny." I replied as he pouted at me.

"Yes come on!" He yelled, pulling me in close for a hug and I could feel his warm chest and arms wrap around me.

Brook shirtless was a sight to never forget.

But then I thought about Charlie and pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied and gave Brook Mikeys plate.

"U sure?" He questioned. I nodded. I was lying. But that was something I did well.

Then Brook pulled me in for another hug.

"Careful or the beans r gonna spill!" I whisper yelled as I held the plate.

Then he spat in it and we could hear the boys walking back down the stairs.

He quickly pushed the plate to the other side of the table and I moved slightly over from him.

The boys came back and told us that Jack had just stubbed his toe which made me laugh a little.

Then me and Brook looked at each other, before looking at Mikey.

Brook was well gross sometimes.

I giggle escaped my lips and Brook gave me a death glare, but I couldn't hold it in.

And soon enough me and Brook burst out laughing as Mikey said "there's like bubbles or something on my bean."

"What did you do?..." he asked Brook sceptically. All we could do is laugh.

Sorry this is short and really really bad it's kinda just a filler and idk I think I need to speed up things a lil cuz I litro wasted a whole chapter on them waking up 😂 idrk but I'll have more exciting chapter coming up and some drama so stay tuned :) ly all hope you have an amazing day, dms always open x

P.s. WDW new song absolutely amazing like wtf am shook.