Chapter 25

Ellie's pov
"Guys I don't know what to do." I plunged my head into my hands as my elbows dig into the table.

I wasn't hungry and didn't bother eating my food. School food was gross anyways.

"Just tell him! It can do that much harm." HArvey said simply, munching on his crisps.

"Never say that to a girl! There's so much to think about. But she can still tell him cant you Ell?" B ronnie asked.

I lifted my head up so that I could just about see the two sitting opposite me.

Girls are confusing." Harvey lifted his hands up in defence.

I shook my head and buried my face further into my arms only making bronnie sigh again.

"Maybe write him a poem. Or a song." HArvey suggested lightly, half jokingly, almost causing me to choke

"No. That's stupid. I just cant tell him I'm too scared he won't like me back and if Andy finds out I don't know what will happen!" I exclaimed.

I had no clue how Andy would react if he found out.

There were too ways it could go. Either really well, or really bad. And my gut told me the first option was unli kly.

"So stressed." I muttered as the slight sick feeling came back to my stomache.

"Hey, don't worry about it." Harvey said. I removed my hands from my face and leaned on one hand, then sighed again.

"I'm sure Andy will we fine with it. Really Think about your feelings. If you truly love him then talk to him in private and explain. I'm sure he likes you back. I mean even if he doesn't it's okay you don't have to make things awkward. But by the way he cuddles you and stuff I can just tell. and I ain t got much experience with boys, but I know so Just give it a try." Bronnie smiled, her lips curving in slightly. It was a genuine smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

Just to my luck, school went pretty quick and the dreaded time came sooner and sooner.

I'd decided to tell Brook about all the feelings I'd had and just let it all out.

It was something I'd been holding back and I kind of needed to release anyway.

*get home*

*the boys go shopping, but Brook stays here with me, Andy is slightlysceptical
But let's it pass as Brook is his best friend and he knows he can trust him.*

My heart was racing at this point. Brook stood in the doorway not long after the door had closed and I seemed to have to use the living room door frame to support me as my legs grew weak and my chest tightened.

I took a deep breath in and Brook just continued to look at me.

He looked hot af ngl.

His smile was everything and I couldn't help but bite my lip.

And then reality hit me and I remembered what I had to do.

"Brooklyn." I breathed out slowly. He continued to look at me. None of us moved.

"I need to tell you something." I continued, attempting to stay calm.

He took a step closer and I held my hands together trying to find a way to speak the words that wouldn't come out.

It was like they were trapped inside of me. But I was ready to unclog this dam and let the natural thought of flow out. (Gorillaz fans will get the reference)

As I began to feel my cheeks heat up and everything let getting more and more tense, I eat everything spill all at once.

My heart was racing and everything built up was about to be released. 

"Brooklyn I like you. A lot. Maybe too much. There I said it." I said all in one breath and then squeezed me eyes shut for a second, scared of how he'd react.

I heard his footsteps as he slowly walked over to me until he was right infront of me.

"Ellie. To be completely honest with you....I've liked you for a while now. Like, like as in I think I'm in love. I don't really know what it is about you but you give me so many feelings that I can hardly explain." He told me.

I could feel myself relax a little more, but excitement filled me as the words spilled from his mouth. This must of been some sort of joke.

"Wait. Really?" I asked. He nodded. "But why would you like someone like me?" I frowned.

I was the most unattractive person ever and had an awful sense of humour a long with an overal awful personality.

He put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up. "Someone like you? Someone's who's beautiful, funny, amazing, talented and everything I could ever ask for? Well idk why would I like that." He said sarcastically, laughing a little, his white teeth showing as he grinned, causing me to smile in awe.

He was too cute.

Then all of sudden he grabbed my hips and lifted me up onto to kitchen counter i had been learning against causing me to gasp a little.

God what was this boy doing. Whatever it was I went along with it.

The feelings I had for Brook were different than with Charlie. With him I felt so much more alive. So much more comfortable.

With Charlie it just felt like one of those pathetic school crushes, hot and mysterious. Brook was a very different human and he made me realise things about the world, and constantly passed his positivity onto me.

Brook moved closer and stood inbetween my legs causing my nerves to kick in again.

And it wasn't long after staring into each other's  eyes that his hand travelled to behind my back and his lips smashed against mine and I allowed him dominance as I had no clue of what I was doing.

Charlie never kissed me like this.

I could feel the sparks and it felt as if nothing mattered in the world.

The kiss lasted about a minute and then we both pulled away.

I was a smiling mess, blushing away. And so was Brook. He was so adorable and I was so glad to have him in my life.

"I do love you." He rubbed his finger against my Cheek, smiling like a dork.

"Love you more." I smirked.

Ahhh here it is another chapter!! Hope ya like it! Anyways how are ya'll I'd hate to find out things aren't going well, lemme know

Ahhh here it is another chapter!! Hope ya like it! Anyways how are ya'll I'd hate to find out things aren't going well, lemme know. And thankyou so much for the reads I feel so blessed at how quick my reads went up and I'm so grateful for everything! ❤️ ly all, remember dms always open, and...idk I guess I'll see you next time! X