Chapter 29

Mikeys pov
"Hey!!" Brook called cheerfully walking over to me.

Then jack came about and said hi. We watched some tv for a bit after Brook and Ellie had packed and then chilled until bed.

We didn't do much for the first two days but it was kinda preparation for the big month ahead of us.

Ellie's pov
"But Brook. I told you I don't care. Remember?" I sighed, testing my head on my hand.

"Yeah I do but I'm just saying they won't get suspicious if we share a bed cuz they won't even know?!" He whispered yelled back, for no apparent reason, just causiousness.

"I'm 19, your 16 aye?" He added, plumping himself onto the sofa.

I didn't want to argue with Brook, really, But he wanted to do all these things that I wasn't ready for as no one knew about us.

I mean, we technically weren't even together yet but Brook seemed to have everything sorted thinking we can just do all this after he barely spoke to me for two days.

Tears pricked in my eyes as I attempted to hold myself together. I wasn't gonna cry over some boy.

The boy I had to share a room with

"What?" He said quickly, a slight harsh tone appearing in his voice. I was taken back.

I'd never seen him this rude before. I stood beside the door of "our" apparent room and stared at him, no emotion to show as I hid it back.

"You were too caught up to speak to me for like the last two days and know you think we can do all this?" I was getting a little worked up from all this frustration and being a little upset.

"Hey..I didn't mean to do that. Honestly I didn't know that's how you felt." He looked at the ground, escaping we contact with me.

"It just hurt a little." I said quietly, not expecting him to hear it.

"I mean, you hide your emotions so well I-." He began

"What? Really?.... I'm just gonna leave you know what." I said, turning hot on my heals and slamming the door behind me, not intentionally.

Then the moment I left my anger kind of washed out and turned into sadness.

The sadness seemed to be stuck with me as it had the past two days.

I shouldn't of got angry with him. But I did.
I mean he's literally a fully grown man aswell must I point out.

The ride to the studio the boys were practicing at was awkward.

I couldn't really be bothered to speak to anyone and neither did Brook.

I'm pretty sure that raised some suspicion as the two of us remained silence the whole ride.

We didn't look at each other due to guilt from getting annoyed and sort of blaming each other.

It was a stupid fight. But it had happened and nothing could change that.

I could feel Ryes stares throughout the whole first 3 songs and it was getting kinda awkward so I waited outside after looking for Blair who'd mysteriously disappeared.

Then rye came out. "Hey."
"What's up with you?" He asked, sounding genuinely a little concerned. He really was sweet when he wanted to be. You just needed the right time.

"Nothing." I muttered. Kicking a stone under Blair's van. There wasn't many cars around and it was pretty quiet.

Clouds filled the sky and it was a little cold.

"Tell me. Why are you and Brook not speaking?" He pushed further. But how could I tell him?!

He didn't know me and Brook had a thing so there was no way of he explaining. But also no way of getting out of this one.

I stayed silent, lost for words .

"Knew it. Somethings going on between you two. Does he like you or something?" He questioned.

My jaw dropped, and I turned to face him.

Hola I'm back from hols but I start college tomorrow and I'm so nervous 😭

Sorry for my sucky chapters lately but yeh I'm trying.
Feel free to lemme know thoughts on my recent chapters and how I can improve writing :p

Ly lotts tysm for almost 13k reads xD xxxx