Chapter 20

But then something happened...

Ellie's pov
Suddenly Corbyn and....Zach I think we're dragging me through the living room and to the hallway where not many people were.

I waved to Charlie kind of unsure of what was happening.

"Bro?!" He yelled at the boys and they mouthed 'one sec chill'.

"This is fun." I laughed throwing my hands up in the air as they almost dropped me.

Then we came to a stop and they lifted me up against the wall.

I pouted. "Aww that was fun. You guys suck." I folded my arms and continued to look angry for no reason really.

"We have something to tell you......" Corbyn began. I furrowed my eyebrows. Oooo a secret?

I motioned for them to continue, screwing my lips to one side.

"Basically your gonna have to break up with Charlie." Zach interrupted.

What!? Break up with Charlie!? "Whyyyy! I can't do that!" I cried out.

I could never! "Zach!? Why would you say that?!" Corbyn yelled. "Hey no that's not what we mean. I just mean that uhm....have you ever thought about Brooklyn?."

I almost chocked.

Wtf. 😂😂😂😂 why were we talking about Brooklyn. I wanted to party. I wanted toast too but more party.

"Whyyyyyy!? What do you meannn?" I questioned. This was so frustrating! Brook should just talk to me himself?

"I don't know. I just think you'd be cute together." He simply stated.
I shrugged and decided to leave.

But I was pulled back by Zach. "At least thing about it!" He told me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed wtf this was a weird conversation.

"Soooo what did they want?" Charlie asked me, grabbing my waist and looking at me.

"Eh idk just to talk about Brooklyn." I shrugged and started to dance to 'Dare' by Gorillaz. Major Throwwwwbackkkkk.

"What about Brooklyn?...." he asked curiously. "Idk just him and me dating. Brooklyn maybe likes me or wants me I don't know some weird sht." I laughed and took a sip of some vodka lemonade that was found on the table next to me.

"What the fuck!?" He yelled pushing me off him. "What?! I told them I don't like him! I don't!" I yelled back, pushing him back.

"Don't push me. You like him don't you. I saw you two together earlier and you almost kissed. Then you went off with the boys to do god knows what." He scoffed.

"Charlie. I can't believe you'd say that about me." I said quietly, frowned and stopped dancing, putting my drink back down onto the table. Well, someone's drink.

I was pissed off. "O Brooklyn where ya at?" Charlie yelled, waiting for him to appear out of the crowd of people.

Eventually he did. And he stood awkwardly by us. "You like Ellie? You done anything with her?" He gritted through his teeth.

"What the fuck mate no?! She lives with me ffs. What!" He yelled back, but something seemed off.

"Zach and Corbyn." He muttered angrily, going off somewhere.

"Brook where are you going!?" I called him multiple times but he'd stormed off somewhere.

I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes as the night had been flipped in about 0.5 seconds.

But then the sudden urge to piss Charlie off even more rushed through my me.

Brook reappeared and I ran over to him and hugged him tightly.

"Charlie's pissed." I whispered and he nodded, stroking my hair. I know." He told me.

Then I did it. Really quickly I pecked him on the lips and turned around to see Charlie really angry. Oops.

"EXCUSE ME!?" He yelled. I laughed a little, Brook tried not to laugh too and then I started dancing again, letting go of Brook.

"Live a littleeeee." I sang. "Wtf live a little!?" He yelled.

Then the blondie strutted over. It was Andy. "GET OUT BEFORE I GET EVEN MORE ANGRY." He pointed at the door, staring Charlie down.

He scoffed and then stormed out. "You okay?" Andy asked me and I nodded, continuing to dance with me eyes half closed.

"Am goooooood." I replied. He laughed and then came to join me. However, Brook kinda just stood there.

***

Ow. My head.

I held my head as I began to sit up then rubbed my eyes and checked the time on my phone. 11am.

Where was my morning text from Charlie? I frowned. Sitting up properly now and looking out the window out of boredom.

Then it hit me.

Charlie.
Brooklyn.

Shit.

What have I done......

Sorry for the long wait but yeahhh here's a chapter for ya. Are you shook or are you shook?

P.s. 5SOS new album is my life omfg it's so good 😩