Chapter 5

Ellie's POV
It was my first day of school. The boys had picked my up a black backpack with the words 'you little mess', written on it.

I picked it out cuz it was like some kind of 5SOS thing. 5SOS were the bomb ;)

They'd also picked me out some mascara, bronzer and eyeliner. (Also brushes)

I hadn't really used that makeup before, but after watching numerous makeup tutorials on YouTube, I kind of knew how to apply it.

"Are you gonna eat something!?" Andy called. I shrugged, running down the stairs and zipping my bag at the same time.

I wasn't that good at multi tasking tbh. "You have to eat something. Come on." He insisted, Brook sticking his head out from behind and pouting.

"I'm honestly not that hungry. I guess I don't get hungry much." I replied before pulling my shoes over my feet.

"Atleast eat this apple." Rye threw it at me and luckily I managed to catch it.

I wasn't that nervous about going to a new school, I mean, I was, just not that much. I wasn't like shaking or anything.

"Let's go!" I smiled before pulling Andy away from the boys since he was talking to them for agesssss.

Andy drove me to my school and the boys stayed at home. It took about 15 minutes to get there, and the traffic wasn't even that bad.

"Enjoying your apple." Andy laughed as I picked bits of skin off that had been missed out and chucked them out the window.

I nodded, laughing a little, remembering Rye peeling the apple in the hallway for me. I didn't like the skin, and I thought it was easier to just peel it off.

"It's good thanks." I replied as we turned round the corner by the petrol station.

"Nervous at all?" Andy asked, making eye contact with me through the mirror.

I shrugged. "Not that much. I'm more excited because I haven't been to a real comp before. I got home schooled after primary."

He nodded, smiling back. "Yeahh. You'll do fine."

I grabbed my bag as he pulled up outside the office. Kids and older pupils glared at me through the window, they seemed kinda stuck up, but it's teens these days.

He hugged me, before opening the door and I followed him over to reception. A couple of people laughed as I hugged him and follow him to the school entrance, but I couldn't blame them. So would I to be fair.

"Hello I'm Andy and it's my uh daughters first day here. Ellie Fowler." He said, I noticed him stutter as he called me his daughter.

I guess we'd only met like, the week before last, so you know, fair enough.

I smiled as she handed me my school book thing with my timetable.

"That's all for now. Your dorm room is 24B, up the stairs on the left." I nodded, then said goodbye to Andy before walking off.

"Want me to walk you to your class?" He asked. "I'll be fine walking up some stairs on my own." I laughed at him and waved one last time.

As I got up the stairs, I checked the time and I was already late. Oops.

I walked slightly faster not looking where I was going, then bumped into a tall figure. Sht, my first day.

"Oh um. Didn't mean to do that, sorry." I laughed, picking up my timetable book.

"Nah it's fine. I wasn't looking." He replied before sending me a short smile and walking off.

There was something about him. He didn't seem like a total dick, tho a lot of the other boys in this school did.

As I found the room I was supposed to go to, I slowly opened the door and gritted my teeth as the teacher glared at me.

"Uh I'm Ellie Fowler, new." She looked me up and down, then smiled realising who I was.

"Take a seat, anywhere." She said before continuing with the register.

I decided to sit at the back a seat away from some girl with pink hair and blue highlights. She was really pretty.

She smiled at me as I sat down, she didn't seem too bad. I looked up as the door opened and the same boy id seen a few minutes ago came over and sat by me.

"Oh hey. I guess your in my class. New huh?" He chuckled, turning to Bronnie.

"Oh yeah, I'm Ellie." I replied, looking over my timetable for the week.

"Ellie, I like it. I'm Charlie, that's Bronnie and Harvey." He said as I looked at the three of them curiously.

"Charlie, Bronnie...and Harvey. Okay, cool." I smiled. "Cool." He replied.

"What school did you use to go to?" Harvey asked me, smiling like a little puppy. He was so cute.

"Oh I went to some primary, you won't know it, but I actually got homeschooled, so I've never been to a comp." I admitted, rubbing the back of my beck.

"Ohh. How come?" Bronnie joined in, seeming hair curious as the other boys as to where I came from.

"Well, I guess I used to be in a care and they thought I'd be better off homeschooled. Recently got adopted, and they thought it would be nice for me to go here." I smiled.

Hopefully they didn't think It was weird or anything. I mean, the majority of the people at the school probably had pretty normal family lives.

"Ohh okay." She smiled, turning as the teacher yelled at us.

"As I was saying"... she continued. I was already feeling these people, I seemed to warm up to them pretty quickly, and I actually felt as if I'd fit in somewhere.

But would it last long?

Okay so here's another chapter since I haven't updated this one like, all week.                                                 What do you think schools gonna be like for Ellie?                                          Thankyou so much for reading this I'm already on like 40 reads¿ , which is pretty cool :) Hope you enjoyed! <3

Stay....          
                                                       Cool.