Chapter 39

Ellie's pov
"Guys this is gonna sound reeaally mean. Well it is mean." Mikey laughed, looking at each of us.

What was gonna sound mean? We all looked at him confused waiting for the tea to spill.

"We forgot about Logan." He began to laugh uncontrollably. "Oh shit yeah." Rye chimed in. "Where is he?"

Corbyn yelled at himself in annoyance but then began to laugh. "I forgot to mention he didn't end up coming because he was with his new "girlfriend".". He fixed the height of the tripod stand and looked at it from where we were sitting on the sofa.

"That's fine Corby." Christina smiled, kissing him on the cheek. He hugged her then gave her a kiss.

"Awwwwhhh cute." I coped. Andy quickly placed his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see.

"I'm not 5." I giggled, Brook smiled at me and then looked at Andy also beginning to start on him.

"Yeah she's like 15/16." "Sorry I have bad memory" he added at the end causing me to laugh even more as Andy took his hand away and started laughing.

"Well we need to be more p.g. Around here." He said sarcastically as I looked at him.

Rye instantly engulfed him into cuddles like a giant bear. "We aren't being p.g. Tonight." He smirked causing Andy to scoff and then slap him playfully.

"Shut up." He told Rye and Christina caught all our attention. "SOOOO!!! We are doing this. I'm going to do Ellie's makeup and show you how it's...I mean decently done. I mean look at me." She laughed hinting that she didn't look the best.

"Shut up babe." Corbyn shot back and she continued. "Then yall gonna try do my makeup. Teamwork." She placed her hands on her hips as we all nodded.

"I need a coffee." She moaned. "Coffee is not good." I argued and she scoffed at me, then we both laughed.

Tea is the one.

"Teamwork yes we're great at that." Jacks hint of sarcasm told me that they were gonna argue throughout the whole video.

I was mentally prepared for this as it was gonna be kind of funny I suppose.

I could see Brook smiling through the corner of my eye. I turned to face him. His eyes were glowing and his white teeth were on show.

He was always so happy and positive I loved it. He shot me directly a smile when looking at me and Christina grabbed a stool and placed it in front of the sofa.

We all stood up and moved out of the cameras view so she could make her intro.

She placed her hands on her lap and Corbyn presses record, giving her a thumbs up.

I was not good at staying this silent with everyone else. There had to be a little more background noise.

"Hey chickees! I am back with another video. And I haven't actually posted in like 2 weeks because I've been really busy with work and shopping for things for my new apartment and all that jazz and I've been drinking a lot.....of coffee not alcohol." She laughed, giving Corbyn a 'Shut up' kind of look as he placed a hand over his mouth.

We all began to giggle a little at how quiet it was which made it hard for poor Christina to film.

"Okay well todays video is basically gonna be a makeup video cuz you guys seem to like it when I do makeup videos no clue why cuz I'm terrible at makeup but ok." She continued.

Then Mikey accidently burst out laughing really loud along with Jack a few seconds later.

Apparently they weren't laughing at the silence but they'd just watch someone fall over outside.