Chapter 31

Ellie's pov
"Im sorry." He said again. I sighed. I didn't want him to keep apologising, for some reason I'd felt as if I was in the wrong, but I wasn't so sure why.

"No it's okay. It's my fault too. I reacted badly. Cane we forget about it?" I smiled, wanting to go back to hugging him for comfort, not needing comfort BECAUSE of him.

"Ellie I love you so much. I promise to try and be a better person. Yes, I'm a dick sometimes. But I'm improving it, you can help me." He moved closer towards me and put his hands on my hips causing my to become a little nervous.

"Love you more." I replied as he leaned in and I put my arm around his neck, and placed the other by his side.

The kiss was sweet. The strong smell of his cologne wafted through my nose as I took a step back and he pushed me onto the double bed.

Then it got more intimate and a little more rough. My heart began to beat faster and all I could hear was our lips parting every so often.

Then his lips travelled down my jaw and to my neck causing me to moan.

After a while we broke the kiss and he sat on the edge of the bed and I sat with my legs around him comfortably.

This time I really took in his facial features. His green eyes had a tint of yellow close to his pupils and a really small freckle had seemed to appear above his eyebrow.

I'd never really noticed this before. The edge of his lips were more turned down than up, but he wasn't frowning.

He smiled at me and then pulled me in close. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his neck.

I could almost feel his smirk as his hands travelled down to my butt and I wasn't so sure how I felt at this point. It was a weird feeling, again, but I liked it.

Then the door opened and we both tilted are heads to see who it was, me scrambling away from him.

"It's only me!" Rye shouted, hands up in defence. I could hear Brooks sigh of relief and Re stared at me as I stood near the door to our room.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed. It was hard to read his facial expression, eyebrows raised and jaw dropped, hands on hips.

Then he pointed at my neck. "What?" I groaned, walking over to the mirror in our room and gasping.

Shit. I had a hickey.

"Um Brooklyn what do you have to say for yourself. Naughty boy." He shook his head, but almost smirked.

"Oooops." Brooklyn laughed, walking towards me and looking at it.

It wasn't too bad. Just really red.

"A lot of concealer will have to be put to use." I laughed slightly uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Brook laughed at my reaction and I quickly cleared it up before going into the boys room.

Rye led us in and we sat on the living room sofa. Rye in between us so it didn't look suspicious.

My neck had a faint orange patch on it from the concealer, but there was nothing I could do except use my hair to cover it.