Chapter 44

I pulled my hand from Brooks and looked at him.

We could see everyone sat at the sofa in the living room and I'd never been more ready for something in my life.

Although I was scared....

Brook gave me a reassuring hug before breaking it and I let out a breath.

This is it. Everyone was going to know. I think Brook was going to make it public too, post it on twitter or something.

He looked at me before giving me a kiss and we walked in.

My hands were behind my back and I looked at the two boys sat on the sofa.

Woah. Only two of them didn't know?! I always forgot that Andy and Rye knew.

I looked behind me as I heard familiar footsteps running up the stairs.

The two stumbled into the room and I raised me eyebrows.

"Um sorry. We were just a bit busy." Rye told us. I could see Andy try to his homself blushing from the corner of my eye then they both sat next to each other on the sofa.

The 4 boys were now squished onto the sofa for the announcement.

I turned to face Brook and he nodded at me as Mikey and Brook gave each other a look before facing us again.

"Okay so. The reason why we're both standing here is because we need to tell you something. We've been hiding this for a while now. We were scared......of what people might think. I thought Andy or Rye were gonna give me a beating being the protective brothers they are." Brook laughed, loosening up a little.

Then I decided to take over as he seemed to get lost in his words unsure of how to word it. "Basically...I'm sorry if you don't like it, but......... me and Brook have been together a while now. I like him and he likes me. I'm sorry if it's not for you but....just thought we'd not keep secrets any longer."

I could feel Brooks warm arm on my side as he pulled me into his side and rested his head on mine, placing a quick kiss on my head.

I blushed as the boys were watching. Then Mikey stood up on the chair and pointed at us yelling....

"Hahaha! I KNEW! Jack you owe me a tenna mate. Hand it over." Rye sighed and fished out some coins from his pockets throwing it at Mikey who only laughed.

I removed myself from Brooks grasp. "What? You made a bet on us?" I questioned.

The boys nodded. "Well I found out the other day by um....yeah just finding out." Andy coughed, trying not to laugh.

"I knew from tour." Rye stayed proudly, being the first one to figure it out.

"Wait!? You knew before me? Not fair!" Andy pouted and then Rye kissed him on the cheek.

"So is randy real or what?" I smirked. "You don't even have to ask." Brook laughed, as did the boys.

"Now that's for us to know and for you to find out little one. For now it's private information." Rye stated causing Andy to face palm.

I was pretty sure they were together, but the boys were always affectionate so it was hard to tell wether it was a joke or not.

But randy seemed as real as ever. "Okay well that's settled can we order a dominoes or something?" Brook yelled. "I'm starvin mate!"

"Yes if it's dominoes we're doing it right now." Mikey stood up to find the laptop and I sat on the sofa next to it with Brook by my side.

I leaned on his shoulder and he looked at me. "You know...from this angle your nose looks a lot bigger than I thought it was." Brook told me.

"Hey!" I grabbed the pillow next to me and whacked him one.

"That's mean." I pouted, moving closer to the edge of the sofa.

"I'm joking." He laughed.

Sorry this is short and absolutely terrible but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I cannot believe I have 30k reads that's fucking amazing for me thanks a ton xxxxxxx