Chapter 28

*couple months later*

Andys pov
"Hm...I don't really know who I trust sharing a room with Ellie. I mean, Ellie do you wannu share with me? Or you can have your own room if you want." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

She looked to her left and then back at me. "Yeah uh sure." She smiled, glancing at Brook.

"Or you can share a room with Brook. I mean you two seem to get along well." I told her.

I didn't mind her saying with Brook. And I couldn't really stop her anyway if that's what she felt comfortable doing then so be it. Brooks a good kid.

A small smile crept on her face and then suddenly disappeared as she acted kind of indisicive.

He put her hands on her hips and chewed the inside of her cheeks. "Well..I don't mind really."

Ellie's pov
Excited filled me as Andy said I could share a room with Brook. He didn't suspect anything which was good.

He waited for an answer from me and I told him I didn't mind who I shared with.

"I guess I could. Rye said he wanted to share with you anyway." I added.

"Why Don't we just go in our normal rooms like in the house." Jack suggested.

"Well maybe because there's only two beds per room in the hotel and I doubt Ellie wants to stay alone." Rye told him, hitting him on the head lightly.

I laughed a little.

"Okay so why don't we just do Ellie and Brook, me and you Fovvler, and then Mikey and Jack. Sound good?" Rye asked us all, looking at each of us.

Andy seemed to nod, and everyone did the same.

"Sounds good. Jack loves his sleep so he can't be that annoying." Mikey laughed, followed by everyone else's laughs, except Jacks.

"Shut up mate." He replied.

"Okay that's good then. Sorted. I mean we should of talked about this before but I forgot." Andy laughed, looking at Blair.

"We should be at the hotel soon now." Blair told us.

"Have fun staying with the camera crew." Rye laughed.

***

"Ell. There's genuinely a double a bed in here. I think they forgot or something cuz there's two singles and a double." He told me, laughing, but also kinda shook.

What? Really? I mean this was kinda nice news. Brook wiggles his eyebrow at me and I mentally face palmed.

Oh god what was he thinking.

I laughed at him as he faced the wall and fell backwards into the bed, intentionally. The bed sunk slightly and then he sat up and he repositioned himself to sitting up against the headboard.

He patted the spot beside him, and so I walked over and propped myself next to him.

He placed his arm over my shoulder. After a few seconds of silence, I sighed contently. "This is nice."

"What. The hotel. Or just..this. Right now." Brook asked, I could feel his chest raising and falling slightly and I sunk my head into his chest smelling the familiar cologne smell.

His hair looked really fluffy and soft. "Well..both." I smiled. 

Then someone opened the door causing us both to scramble. So much for a cuddle with Brook.

Almost tripping over a bent rug, I ran to the other bedroom which was next door and started opening my suitcase.

Brook did the same and we both placed our stuff on the separate single beds.

"Hey guys." Mikey waved, heading towards us as the door slammed shut.

"What's up."

"Not much. Unpacking."

Sorry this is really short I'm on holiday right now. Xx feel free to comment ideas for other chapters  x

something big is gonna happen in one of the next chapters xD

P.s anyone know a good way to treat sunburn? I got it really bad on my shoulders and I can barely move them 😫😫