Chapter 30

Ellie's pov
"Rye no stop." I moaned, trying to get away from him, storming up the hotel stairs.

"No seriously tell me. Admit it. You like him." He pushed on.

I could feel him smirking from behind me. But I wasn't playing games and wasn't in the mood to joke around.

"No!" I yelled back, getting a little frustrated. He couldn't know. No one could know. At least not now.

But he wouldn't stop it.

He carried on following behind me until I got to the door of my room and unlocked it.

I could hear Brooks laugh from the other side of the corridor and it was like everything had stopped.

Slowly turning I watched him walk into Andys room with him.

I guess he wasn't staying in here tonight.

"Hey...Ellie?" "Ell..?" Rye continued to wave a hand in my face but I didn't really notice until I'd dropped my keys on the floor.

Shaking my head out of the small trance after Brook had gone I picked up my keys and walked inside after unlocking it.

Rye followed me and I tried to pretend he wasn't there.

I wasn't very good at it.

Then I sat on the sofa drowning in my own loneliness and heart ache.

"Hey. What's wrong? I know I joke around a lot and all that. But seriously what wrong, you can tell me you know. Won't go and tell anyone. Between me and you." He said sweetly, sitting on the chair opposite me.

I looked at the floor.

"It's not just that. I just know you'll laugh. It's embarrassing really. It's just stupid." I muttered, biting my nails.

"I don't believe that." He laughed, shifting in his seat.

"Tell me now." He said, looking straight at me.

"No. I can't! And a certain someone will be pissed if I tell you now. I just can't." I said hesitantly.

"That certain someone being Brook?" He continued, an eyebrow raised as if e knew already.

"No! I mean-ugh-ye But-no not Brook! Please don't tell!" I stuttered, feeling too put on the spot.

Shit. It had kinda spilled.

"I knew it!! Cute.... So are you and Brook together or what?" He asked, seeming deeply interested in our so called "love life".

"Um not really. This is weird. It's weird to talk about." I admitted, finally looking him in the eyes.

"Nah It's chill. Continue..." rye motioned for me to carry on.

I sighed. " I've kind of liked him for a while. I guess he said he liked me too, then he got annoyed cuz he said he's not supposed to like me and he's messed things up and that. But then we said we'd keep it secret. And then he kinda had things planned and he knew what he wanted but I didn't and i don't really know it just went kinda down hill from there. And we haven't really spoken since. He's kinda blanking me out." I sighed, unsure of my own thoughts in the situation. I was just kinda sad that he seemed not to care.

"Woah..that's a lot to take in." He laughed, then came over and hugged me. "Well I'll support you for whatever you do."

"Awwh thanks Rye. Love you lotts." "Love you too."

"So..have you ever thought about how he might acctually been feeling? Like e may not look like he cares but you haven't spoken so you don't really know. Do you want me to talk to him? Actually no. I'll tell him to come back and talk you himself though." Rye said, standing up.

"Thanks Rye." I smiled. I still felt kinda awkward that he knew and it was out. But I knew I could trust him. He was a good guy.

A few minutes later the door slowly opened and a cute blondie appeared.

"Ellie....I'm sorry." He walked over to me and sat next to me.

"I literally just went into Andys room cuz I needed to vent to someone, so I was on the phone to Corbyn and Zach. As you know...they kind of know." He smiled weakly. I nodded along.

"Yeah.." I replied bluntly. "I just felt so lonely and sad after that kinda argument. And it just annoyed me that you didn't seem to care."

"I did though! I felt so bad but I hate admitting my feelings. I don't know it's hard. But I guess I was a dick and I should of spoke to you."

Then I started laughing. "What?" He questioned. "I don't know." I laughed. Causing him to laugh too.

:) x

GUYSSSS I AM SEEING ROADTRIP I THINK!!! I haven't seen them for a year now and I've saved up the money to get a ticket but I don't know if I can get transport. I know I can to Birmingham but I have no one to go with there (one of my internet friends r going but we're not close anymore) ..... where as my internet friend who i speak to litro every day might be going to Newcastle and I rlly wannu go see her but I don't have transport :(
But I think I'm just gonna by tickets for both and then whatever I can't make I'll sell it to someone for cheaper or something x but yeah anyone else going to tour? :) x