Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blasting through my room. I got scared and went all white, my body growing cold.

"F**k off!" I whispered, turning it off and getting up from out of my bed. I got dressed and unplugged my phone, going downstairs to get some breakfast.

When I got downstairs, all the little kids were up and ready, which surprised me. Then I realized that today was adoption day.

By that, I mean that every Saturday, parents will come from all over to adopt kids.

I'm usually excluded from that, being a thirteen year old. No one wants a moody teenager. It never bugged me though. I became numb to it after I turned ten.

I've grown up.

It's not even that stressful unless you're talking about the part where I grow up, become eighteen and get kicked out, having to live on the street.

Never mind, it's pretty stressful.

I went to the kitchen, my earbuds in while I listened to Panic! at the Disco, my all time favorite band. The lead singer, Brendon Urie, is my idol, I'm not lying or over reacting.

I took a paper bowl and some milk, going to make some cereal. I went into the cupboard and randomly pulled out a box from the six boxes of cereal we have.

All the cereal we had here was cereal I liked, and I pulled out my favorite, a box of Fruit Loops.

I got my bowl and sat at an empty table, enjoying being by myself. I was a pretty independent person.

I checked my phone and it was five to ten, so all the staff members were helping the little kids get ready. They didn't even bother coming over to tell me what to do, they knew I had it under control.

I finished my cereal and threw it out, sitting back at the same table. Then I knew it was twelve o' clock when I heard the door open and close repeatedly. I had my earbuds in still and didn't bother looking up to see who was there. I heard the door open and then shoes taped over to me.

I didn't look up until I heard the person sit down, that's when I got the shock of my life.

Brendon Urie was sitting in front of me.

"B-Brendon?" I stuttered, knowing I just blew my cover as a non Panic! fan.

"You're a fan I see!" He smiled. I nodded and took my earbuds out, placing my phone on the table after I paused my music.

"So, what's your name, why are you here, I wanna get to know you!" He smiled again, revealing his nice, white teeth.

"Well, my name's Faelecia. I'm thirteen and I am here because my parents weren't capable of raising me properly." I said.

"But why are you talking to me? Wouldn't you want one of the little kids?"

"No, what gives you that idea?" He laughed, making me smile a little.

"I don't know, everyone just likes them more." I shrugged, making Brendon frown.

"That's pretty lame, I find you cooler than a crying baby to be honest. And plus, It'd be easier to bring a thirteen-year-old on tour more than a five-year-old." He said, making me feel better.

"So, why are you here?" I asked, my turn to talk to Brendon. I couldn't even believe that Brendon Urie was in front of me and that I was keeping myself this calm, but I somehow managed to.

"Well, I'm lonely and decided that a teenager would be the best suggestion to get, so here I am!" He laughed, making me laugh. He was funnier in person than on Twitter or Youtube.

"Oh, so you're saying you want a teenager I hear. Because I'm the only teenager here." I raised my eyebrows.

"Ugh, I guess I'm stuck with you then." He laughed, and my face grew the biggest smile ever.

"Wait, are you saying?" I said, but Brendon cut me off.

"Yes, I'm saying." He mocked me, making me laugh.

"Oh my god!" I got up and ran over to him, hugging him as hard as I could. I wasn't even scared that he was uncomfortable.

"Alright, alright, I need to go see a staff member and tell her my choice, wanna come with?" He asked. I nodded and he stuck his hand out, me placing mine in his.

"I'll lead you to a staff employee," I said, walking off with Brendon. I walked up to the closest one and tapped her shoulder.

She looked down and saw me with Brendon, then knitted her eyebrows.

"Is the man you're with on your shirt?" She asked. I looked down at my shirt and laughed, not even noticing that.

"Yes! Yes, he is! This is Brendon!" I smiled, letting go of his hand and letting the two talk for a second.

"Are you sure you want this one? We have little kids who you might like." She said, trying her best to get Brendon to not get me.

"No! I want Faelecia! Not a little child." He said, connecting his hand to mine again. I smiled and enjoyed his bigger hand in mine.

"Sir, the little kids will last longer." She argued. Brendon frowned, closed his eyes and shook his head no.

"Let me adopt Faelecia, or I'll have to talk to your manager, and I don't think you want that." He said, making the lady go get some forms for Brendon.

He had to sign his name and then I had to sign mine. He had a little paperwork to do, but he finished that quickly.

"Well, since you're officially my daughter, let's go get you packed, am I allowed to go to your room?" He asked, laughing a little at the end. I nodded and took his hand, running upstairs.

I went to my room, which was surprisingly the nicest, but not really a surprise.

We walked in and Brendon laughed.

"Not creepy at all." He chuckled, making me smile.

"Can you get one of the suitcases under my bed?" I asked, taking my clothes out of my drawers and placing them on the bed.

He nodded and took the suitcase out from under my bed, placing the clothes I was putting on the bed in the suitcase.

After I finished packing, rolling my posters and crying on the inside because my new father is Brendon Boyd Urie, we both went downstairs and left to go to his car.

"Well, we should go to your new home!"