Chapter 7

I squeezed him in a tight hug before even speaking.

"Y-You remember the principal, Mr. Canel, right?" I looked up at him. He nodded and his eyebrows were furrowed.

"Well, he was talking about us in class, saying rude things about the both of us, in front of the students, while he thought I was in the bathroom." I burst out in tears and Brendon pulled me closer, rubbing my back.

He's a great dad! No matter what Mr. Canel says.

"So, are you ready to go confront him? Or do you want me to?" He asked.

"Us both."

"But also, don't be surprised if some people in the class are shocked, because I haven't told them that you're my father," I said, playing with my hands.

"Any reason why?" He laughed.

"I wanted people to like me because of me, I already made two friends today! I didn't want them to become my friend because my father is famous and rich." I said, making Brendon nod and smile.

"I understand, who shall these friends be?" He asked, seeming intrigued.

"Patrick and Astrid, they're really cool and both have heard of Panic!" I smiled.

"But enough of this, I can tell you all of this when we get home. We need to go tell off Mr. Canel." We both walked in, hand in hand like a cute father-daughter moment. 

"So, where's the class?" Asked Brendon.

"Follow my lead."

I walked us to the class, which wasn't so far from the entry of the school. I barged into class first, sitting down as normal, just like nothing happened.

"What took you so long, you missed almost the whole class!" He scolded me in front of everyone.

I stood up and slammed my hands on the table.

"Oh sorry, maybe it's because I'm adopted that I couldn't find my way to the bathroom. Or maybe, because my father spoils me so I don't need an education. Maybe my father is so lame, that he would like to talk to you. Let's bring in some bad vibes, shall we?" I walked to the door and opened it, Brendon walking in.

 Let's bring in some bad vibes, shall we?" I walked to the door and opened it, Brendon walking in

(This is what he's wearing. The bottom half is just a normal pair of jeans.)

I heard a few gasps when Brendon became visible for everyone.

"Is it just me or is Faelecia's dad Brendon Urie?" I heard someone whisper. I smiled cockily and looked at Brendon, who seemed a little happy, but still mad. 

"You! I heard that you were talking about me and my daughter, huh?" Brendon said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That's not true! And I would love if you didn't scold me in front of my class." He said.

"Um, first of all, it's true, I heard you when I came back from the bathroom. The reason why I took so long is because I was waiting for my dad, who yes, is Brendon Urie. And second of all, you scolded me in front of the class like thirty seconds ago." I said, making him back up and clench his hands into a fist.

"Mr. and Ms. Urie, please give me a second while I go get another teacher so we can speak, privately." He stomped out of the room and Brendon looked around the class.

"Sorry for taking your class away, it's just, you know, Faelecia came to me with a problem and my newly fatherly instincts kicked in."

"It's okay, we don't like him, he's mean." Said someone in the class. I'm pretty sure their name was Drake, I still haven't learned all their names. 

"Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Brendon Urie, from Panic! At The Disco, it's a band. I'm also Faelecia's adopted father, yet I love her as if she was my biological daughter." I smiled and looked at Brendon, who smiled and looked at me.

"So, you're like. famous, right?" Asked Anna.

"Yes, I am! But don't just become friends with my daughter because I'm popular, that's the last thing she wanted." He said, making me glad that he did say it. 

Mr. Canel walked back in class with a substitute teacher.

"Mr. Urie, Faelecia, let's go." He said, glaring us for a second. I rolled my eyes and we walked to the office.

"So, you claimed that I said things about you and your father?" He asked. I nodded and knew he was gonna deny it.

"Well I did not, so this was a waste of all of our times." 

Called it,

"Oh yeah? Well then explain this!" I said, taking my phone out and playing the video. Mr. Canel's eyes went wide and he looked at me with a face that showed me he wasn't genuinely happy. 

"You took a video?" Brendon asked. I nodded and he smiled.

"Nice!" He high fived me, and we continued listening to the rant he did.

"So, you go in that class, apologize in front of everyone and never be rude to me, how about that?" I asked, making him death glare me again.

"What happens if I don't?" He wasn't giving up without a fight.

"Well, I send this to the school district and get you fired, simple as that!" I smiled, making him close his eyes and take a deep breath in.

"Fine!"

Brendon and I got up, going into class with Mr. Canel. We got inside and he whispered something to the substitute, making her leave. 

"Alright class, I'm here to apologize for saying mean things about Faelecia and Brendon in front of you, and for saying them in the first place. I had no right to do it, and I'll be nicer to all of you guys."

"Thank you! Now Faelecia and I are gonna leave because there are only five minutes left in the day, so thank you guys for being nice to my daughter today, she really enjoyed it. And that's all!" Brendon and I walked out, but I waved goodbye to Astrid and Patrick.

"Just give me a second, I have to get stuff from my locker," I said, going to my locker as Brendon followed.

I already had a mini Panic! poster in there, causing Brendon to laugh.

"And you said I wasn't gonna have him as a teacher."