Chapter 12

Brendon had gone out to get some fast food. Him, Sarah, Zack, the rest of Panic!, and I were leaving in three days to tour for Kinky Boots.

He explained to me that we would take a tour bus, and the experience would be the same as an actual concert tour, minus the concert and plus the Broadway show.

Now, back to the fast food. Brendon left at around seven to go get some McDonalds, yet it's eight and he hasn't come back yet. Oh, but I'm just here, scared that he's dead. I couldn't even contact him because he told me that he was gonna be fast, even though it's been an hour, so he would just leave his phone here.

I heard the door open and Brendon had two bags of McDonald's with him.

"Where the hell were you?!" I yelled, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"Getting fast food." Oh, great, now he's smarta**ing me.

"For an hour?!" I scolded.

"Okay, well I'm sorry for getting you food! I didn't mean to take long! For all you know, there could have been traffic!" He yelled back at me.

"Okay, sorry! I didn't know there would be traffic that could make you take an hour, even though the McDonald's is two blocks away! I could have walked there and beat you, now what were you doing that made you take forever?!" I asked, snatching my bag of food out of his hands.

"You don't need to know! You got your food, so be happy!" He snapped. It didn't bug me that he snapped, I snapped back.

"Fine, I'll go to my room and be happy that it took an hour, but I'm not leaving until you tell me what you were doing!" I said, starting to tear up.

Brendon noticed and his furrowed brows turned into a concerned expression.

"Look, I didn't mean to make you cry, sorry!" He said, chasing me up the stairs. I got to my room and locked the door. Brendon started knocking, apologizing for taking a long time.

"Tell me what happened and maybe I'll forgive you, how about that?" I yelled through the door, munching on my fries as he continued knocking.

He sighed in defeat, finally giving in. "Fine,"

I opened the door and he ran in, wrapping his arms around me. We both fell on the bed, yet Brendon continued to hug me.

"I love you, so so much. Even if we have a dumb fight like this, I will never stop loving you, please forgive me, and then I'll tell you what took me so long." He said, causing me to nod.

"Okay, and I love you too!" I said. He finally stopped hugging me and kissed me.

"Okay, don't get mad, but I bumped into Sarah, and we got to talking, and that took about forty-five minutes. But then, things got a little serious."

"What do you mean by serious?" I intrigued, getting confused but thinking of an idea in my mind.

"We, um, you know..."

"So, you're telling me that you went to her house, just to..." We both didn't wanna say the word. He knew that I knew the word he was talking about.

"Not, exactly, I didn't go to her place..." He sorta trailed off.

"Brendon, where did you guys...?" I asked, getting a little bit pissy.

"In the bathroom of the restaurant..." He had his head hung down in shame.

"Oh my god, Brendon!" I said in disgust.

"Please leave my room before I lose my s**t!" I said, stuffing my face in my pillow. I heard his footsteps slowly get quieter until I knew he went downstairs.

I took a deep breath in, thinking of this whole situation. I mean, Sarah is his girlfriend, but still, doing it in the bathroom of a McDonald's is terrible.

After a while of me calming down and finishing my food, I went downstairs to see Brendon watching Friends.

"What episode is this?" I asked, making me get Brendon's attention.

"Like season four, episode twenty I think. Why, do you wanna watch?" He asked. I unclenched my fists and sat down with him, snuggling closer to him.

Yes, I may have had the tiniest little bit of anger in me, but he was my dad, and I was prepared to let it go.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you, I overreacted," I said, shifting around to get more comfortable.

"It's fine, I should have just left the restaurant when I had the food." He said, rubbing my back. I smiled as his hand moving up and down my back felt nice and relaxing.

"I love you Brendon!"

"I love you too, Faelecia!"