Chapter 49

"I saw your dad in the new video for Charli XCX. He looks good in it." Patrick commented. I nodded, taking a bite of my sandwich. All the grade eights would eat in the class, because we all got along.

"Cantaloupe... yes I can... cantaloupe... yes I can."

I took my phone and checked who was calling.

"Sorry, I need to take this." I walked to the end of the room, which wasn't that far from them.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Faelecia! It's Mark! What's going on?" He asked.

"Hey Mark! I'm currently eating lunch at school, what's up?" I questioned.

"I edited the video, I'm gonna send it to you now. I want you to watch as soon as possible, and call me when you're done. Are you capable of doing that?" He asked.

"Depends how long the video is. I still have thirty minutes." I told him.

"You'll have enough time. Have fun with lunch and I hope you enjoy the video!" He rejoiced.

"Wait Mark! Wait! Can I show it to my classmates. There's only four of them."

I heard him stutter a bit. "Yeah sure, have fun!"

"Bye!" I hung up the phone and waited for Mark to text me.

"Who was that?" Asked Drake.

"Mark." I stated.

"We all know a lot of Mark's Faelecia, which Mark?" Patrick asked.

"So you guys know that his names Mark, and that he makes videos. That should be a big enough hint." I told them. They all pondered for a moment. My phone started ringing.

"Markiplier?" Astrid questioned. I nodded and they all freaked out.

"Since when does Markiplier call you during school?" She yelled.

"Since Brendon surprised me with a hangout day with Mark." I said. "And Mark and I made a video, a Darkiplier video. He just finished editing, and he sent it to me. Don't tell Brendon, it's a surprise." I went on my texts with Mark and clicked the link. I set my phone down on the table with the stand and pressed play. The video started with me sleeping, then waking up abruptly.

We co to used watching the video, having it end with me dying. Dark snapped his fingers, and I was acting though as if I were being choked. Dark stared at me, seeing me through this pain. Then, all of a sudden, I was killed.

"This was awesome!" Patrick cheered. We watched the outro, which I was featured in.

"Hey guys it's Mark! And I'm here with Faelecia. You may know her as the daughter of Brendon Urie. Go follow her on all social media and go listen to Panic! At the disco." He said. I waved to the camera and Mark and I started laughing.

"And go watch the other Darkiplier videos. And this is the newest Panic! At the disco video." I held up both hands in the left one was the LA Devotee music video. In the right was a date with Darkiplier.

"What did you guys think?" I asked. They all cheered and nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna call Mark." I told them. They nodded and I dialled his number. After a few rings, he picked up, and I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey! Did'ya like it?" He asked.

"Liked it? I f**king loved it! And so did my classmates. I was thinking, maybe you wanted an opinion from someone who wasn't in the video. Do you mind taking their comments?" I inquired.

"No no no, I'd love too!" He beamed. I smiled and looked at everyone.

"Okay, Patrick you can go." I said.

"Uh, hi Mark! My names Patrick." He stammered.

"Hey Pat!" Mark greeted.

"Sorry, this is so cool! Anyway, I loved the video to the extreme. I'm a fan of yours and seeing my girlfriend on there too. It was scary and totally went into the depth of Darkiplier." Patrick explained.

"Thanks! Means a lot! Any constructive criticism?" He asked.

"Anyone?" I pointed to them. Astrid raised her hand a bit.

"Hi Mark! I'm Astrid! I loved the video, but I thought that maybe Darks vocabulary could've been more scary and formal, like words that people could not understand. You know? Please don't hate me." She begged.

Mark laughed quickly, yelling weird things in the phone. "I'm not mad, don't worry."

"Hey Mark, I bet if you came over to the school you'd be able to stay for the rest of the day and teach us something. Madame Josianne wouldn't care." I said.

"If you want me to, I guess. I'll be there in ten, see you!" He said goodbye.

"You guys are welcome!" I laughed.

They all cheered and started hugging me.

"We're gonna meet Markiplier!"