Chapter 58

My eyes went wide as I woke up from that nightmare. Always with the evil Brendon, huh? I checked my phone and saw it was two thirty in the morning. I sighed and shoved my face in my pillows.

"But seeing Noah so sad..." I mumbled sleepily. "He's just so cute..." I finished. I closed my eyes and quickly fell back to sleep.

***

"Faelecia!" A voice whined. I started stirring, growing and throwing my arm towards the person. I heard a low groan from them, and shoved the blankets over my face.

"Is she always like this?" The voice asked.

"Yeah, it's pretty funny sometimes." Another one chimed. I groaned and grabbed my pillow, throwing it at one of them. When I heard it hit something and then the ground, I mentally high five myself for hitting one of them.

"Faelecia! Marks here!" I heard Brendon whisper. I shot up and rubbed my eyes. Then the blurry image of two people became the slightly less blurry image of Brendon and Noah.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pointing to Noah. He chuckled and looked at Brendon.

"You don't remember? I spent the night in the guest bedroom. You must of been too tired!" He giggled. Brendon chuckled from behind him and I just sat in bed rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"Alright then boys! Get the hell out of my room because I'm gonna get changed!" They laughed and walked out of my room, closing the door behind them. I got up and brushed my hair, feeling how soft it was. I went to my closet and pulled out a black tank top and my long flannel. I thee my pyjama shirt over my head and put on the tank top, sliding the flannel on afterwards. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and brushed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and was met by Brendon and Noah eating breakfast.

"Glad to see you like my boyfriend!" I laughed. Brendon chuckled and playfully slapped my arm. Noah laughed and took a bite of his toast.

"Whatcha gonna have?" Brendon asked. I got to the kettle and he nodded in response.

"I want oatmeal!" I whined. The guys burst out in laughter and I looked around the kitchen.

"Where's Sar?" I asked Brendon. He pointed up, signalling she was still sleeping.

"Pregnancy has really changed that woman." I giggled. Brendon took a bite of his toast as I started the kettle. Sitting on the table, we all just sat in silence for a while.

"So..." Brendon broke the silence. "Noah is actually gonna be staying here for a couple of weeks. Aren't you excited?" Brendon asked. He leaned in closer, his breath fanning against my ear.

"You get to hang out with your boyfriend..." I slapped his arm and laughed.

"What?" Noah asked.

"Brendon's being a weirdo, that's all!" I reassured him. He chuckled and looked at Brendon who was glaring me.

"I'm gonna pull an LA Devotee on you if you don't stop, and I'll get Noah to help me. He's got some experience." Brendon threatened. I burst out in laughter and walked back to the kettle to make my oatmeal.

"Speaking of LA Devotee, I had a weird dream, involving the two of you." I started to tell he story.

"And then at the end I sacrificed myself for Noah, and then Brendon was all like 'imma kill you'. It was a weird dream, but I've had weirder." I explained.

"Why am I always so evil in your stories?" Brendon asked.

"I don't know, you just are. It might be because you're evil in LA, and because I'm so fond of it." I shrugged, mixing the packet of oats and the water. I then brought the bowl to the table and sat with them.

"So, how long are you gonna be with Mark?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'll try and be as quick as I can but Mark likes to do nice things, so mane around ten-ish." I estimated. He nodded and Noah looked at me, then at my bowl of oatmeal, then once again, back at me.

"What are you doing with Mark?" He asked.

"Challenges. The popsicle and the shock collar." I stated. He nodded and thought for  second.

"Shock collar?" He questioned. I nodded and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mark said it was safe and I got parental permission?" I pointed to Brendon. Brendon sent a quick hand motion from the top of his head and winked at me.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and went back on his phone.

"I was a sailor!" He exclaimed.

"Okay then..." I laughed. I turned my attention back to Noah.

"So... is it gonna be awkward since you're in the same class as your ex. I mean, didn't you just break up with him yesterday? You already have a new boyfriend." Noah stated. I sighed and laced my hand on his cheek, calming him the f**k down. I gently placed my lips on his and then latched off quickly, forgetting Brendon was there. I turned to see that he was staring.

"Aww cmon! You did worse with Sarah! She's pregnant!" I defended. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Touché!"