Chapter 61

Everything seemed fuzzy to me. All the noises I was hearing, they were muffled. The light then took over. My eyes opened slowly, slowest I've ever felt. I saw a whole bunch of chairs in the room. I took a deep breath, and scoped out the room. I was very tired.

On a couch, I saw Sarah passed out. The the chair beside her was filled by a sleeping Brendon. To make things quicker, everyone was sleeping. Everyone but Mark. He was looking down, stressfully running his hands through his hair. I looked over at him, and quietly called his name.

"M-m...ark?" It comes out so softly, but Mark definitely heard it. He jumped up and looked at me, dry tear stains on his face. He smiled and kissed me, smack dab on the lips. I was shocked for a moment, but I got used to it. Now it wasn't like a "Oh I love you!" type of kiss. Not at all! Because Mark has Amy and I have Noah. He looked at me, smiling his ass off.

"I was worried sick!" He stated, pulling his chair closer to my bed.

"What happened? I remember being told I had a huge infection, that's it." My voice was completely raspy and I was too tired to speak quickly.

"Yeah, they successfully removed it, it was a four hour operation. And you've been asleep for like, two hours." He stated.

"Oh," was all that would wanna come out. I looked at everyone, and saw that Amy was here.

"I don't remember Amy coming? Did you invite her?" I asked. He nodded and smiled warmly at me.

"Sweet, last time I saw her was the Darkiplier shoot." I sent him a small smile. It was all that could be put on my face. I was weak at the moment. Mark was playing with his fingers.

"All the Sinners, all the fans in my fan base and all the fans in Noah's fan base wish you good luck! Probably like over a million people. Everyone was worried sick, but they'll all be glad that you're okay!" He hugged me, very cautiously.

"I'm just so happy you're here!" I cheered. I heard footsteps coming towards the bed, and since the shadow involved both Mark and I, I suspected it to be Dallon.

"Hey kiddo..." he rubbed his arm. I smiled at him and he, as well, cautiously hugged me.

"How you feeling?" He asked. His hair was a total mess, but I was in a tour bus with him. I'm used to it.

"I'm good, how about everyone else. Looks like they've been crying." I commented. I peeked my head up a bit, only to cause my stomach to tense which hurt like hell.

"Oh oh oh! You okay?" Mark asked. I nodded, pursing my lips in pain.

"God..." I mumbled. I heard another pair of footsteps come. This time, it was Noah. I smiled weakly and gently waved at him.

"I could do better, I'm just weak right now..." I uttered. He walked up to me and kissed me. And into the kiss he told me,

"I'm so proud that you stayed strong!" I giggled quietly and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you..." my smile grew weaker by the moment. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. But I know that they were worried sick about me, and I should stay up for them. Then, Amy came. I smiled at her, and she sent me the cutest smile. She cautiously came to hug me, and I squeezed her a little harder than I did Mark.

"Long time no see..." I whispered. She nodded and held my hand.

"After Mark told me what happened I came right away! I was scared to death!" She kissed my hand, in a cute little manner. I smiled at her and flipped my head on my pillow.

"Oh god, I'm in so much pain. Mark? Can you remove this side of the blanket please?" I asked. He nodded and just pushed it aside. I looked at the dress, and saw that I had a continuing scar. It ended at like, the end of my thigh.

"It's such a long scar..." I complained.

"Hey," Noah touched my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"At least you have a cool scar now!" He laughed. I giggled slightly, and every joined in with Noah. I was just sad that Brendon and Sarah weren't awake. I mean, I kind of wanted to see them the most. Since they are my parents.

"Amy? Are Brendon or Sarah awake yet?" I asked. She moved out the way so that they were in sight. Sarah's mouth was slightly open, and she had her arm hanging off the couch. At least they left the pregnant woman the couch. Then there was Brendon, whom was snoring really loudly. His head was facing me, and his mouth was open. I smiled and then scoped the room once more.

"Where'd Team Edge go?" I asked.

"They went home. They told me best wishes to you. Matt had to take care of his fam and so did the other, you know?" I nodded and held Mark's hand.

"Can I search something on your phone real quick? It always cheers me up." I asked. He nodded and passed me his phone. I unlocked it, sans a password. I went to YouTube and searched up the Try Not to Laugh Challenge, number eight. I skipped ahead to the last video, and played it quietly, but everyone could hear it.

"Sorry if this is cringe to you, but it always makes my day!" I looked at Mark and he was smiling at me. Then, in the video, he was laughing hysterically!

"It's fine, don't worry!" When Mark, in YouTube, started laughing. That's when Mark and I started laughing our heads off.

"Holy!" Amy exclaimed. Mark gave her a confused look, and I gave her the same one.

"What?" I questioned. She smiled at me.

"You and Mark have the same laugh." She giggled.

"Oh yeah, I just adapted it. Sometimes I pronounce room 'rum' like Mark does." Mark laughed at that. I heard slow footsteps, and I could only guess they were Sarah's.

"Faelecia?" She asked. I looked up and tears weld in my eyes as she came in view.

"Sarah?" She ran up to me and hugged the s**t out of me.

"Aww! I love you so f**king much!" She cried. I let a few tears fall. Everyone around us thought it was he cutest thing ever. I heard a low snore, and then a low groan.

"Faelecia?" Brendon called out. He ran to me, and squeezed me in a hug.

"Brendon!" I cried. He rubbed my back and cried as hard as he could into my hair, while I did the exact same to him. He broke the hug and kissed me, like father-daughter kiss. I moved so there was space for him on my hospital bed, and he climbed in.

"I love you Faelecia! I f**king do!" He cried even more. I rested my head on his shoulder, trying to stop the crying.

"I love you too... dad..."

(A/N: I was gonna make you guys wait until tomorrow but then I thought about how much I love you and wrote tonight. I made Banana cake and if I hadn't made that, this would of been published sooner! 💕)