Chapter 11

"Oh my god!" Everything was all lit up and there was a huge banner that read Happy Birthday Faelecia! on it.

"You did this for me?" I said.

Suddenly, a whole bunch of people popped out from behind the couch.

"Surprise!" They all cheered, making me jump. I looked and saw Dallon, Dan, Kenny, Zack, Sarah, Patrick, and Astrid.

"Oh!" I jumped at the sudden act. Brendon laughed and took his wireless mic. 

"Alright, everyone! Thank you for coming to Faelecia's fourteenth birthday party! So we have her friends, her favorite band, and my friends, which she considers as her friends, right Zack and Sarah?" He laughed, making us laugh too. 

"So, this day has been planned for two days, but still, it took me a while to plan, and I would love to wish my baby girl a happy birthday!" He grabbed me by the side and hugged me.

I stole the mic from him and laughed.

"I'm not a baby girl," I said, causing him to laugh. He bent down and put his mouth in front of the mic.

"Well, you're my baby girl!" He stole it back this time. 

"Alright, so right now, I thought we could all gather around the table and eat, and then open presents, and then all give speeches to the birthday girl!" He looked at me and smiled. Everyone went to the table and Brendon and I walked there.

"So, I made some buffalo wings. Does anyone not like those, because if so I can find something for you." Everyone nodded when he mentioned wings.

"Already, here, dig in!" He placed a big tray full of buffalo wings in the middle of the table, then sat beside me.

I took a couple wings off and placed them on my plate. Brendon was so lazy, that he stole from off my plate, but all I had to do was put double the wings to make up for the wings he stole from me.

After we all finished eating, Brendon went to the kitchen to grab something. Obviously the cake.

Zack dimmed the lights and Brendon walked in the room with a big vanilla cake. In the middle was a photo of Brendon and I. To be more precise, it was a selfie we both took while we were randomly watching Friends. 

Brendon started singing happy birthday to me, and then the rest of the guys did his harmonies, which I thought was hilarious!

The cake obviously had candles on it, and Brendon told me to blow them out, which I did.

I got thirteen out of fourteen candles blown out.

"Oh, you have one boyfriend!" Brendon joked, making me laugh.

"What would you do if I had a boyfriend?" I asked, making it sound like a joke even though I wanted a serious answer.

"I'd lock you in your room!" He laughed even more, making Patrick and I give each other a nervous glance. 

I blew out my last candle and we all had cake. Brendon was just asking people at the table random questions, so he could get to know them better. 

"Alright, it's present time!" He smiled, getting up and dancing like a weirdo to the living room.

This weirdo is now my father.

Brendon sat me on the couch while everyone sat on the floor. He silently played Panic! in the back.

"Alright, who wants to give her her gift first?" Brendon asked. Astrid raised her hand and passed me a card. 

Randomly, Brendon placed a paper crown on my head.

"Sorry, I just had to!" He chuckled. 

I opened up the card and saw fifty dollars. 

"Thanks, Astrid!" I smiled. She smiled back.

"Who now? How about you, Patrick?" He asked, pointing to Patrick. He smiled and handed Brendon a box, which was obviously wrapped.

Brendon then handed it to me, and I unwrapped it. It revealed a huge notebook and a bunch of pencils, including an actual huge pencil inside.

"Thanks! You remember what I said on my first day of school?" I laughed, making Patrick nod.

"You like, writing and Panic!" He said, reciting what I said, making Astrid and I laugh. 

"Ok, Dallon's turn." He took another box from Dallon, but this one was a little bit smaller.

I opened it and it was a calendar with photos of Brendon and me.

"Holy, this is amazing! Thanks, Dallon!" I got up and hugged him. He smiled and hugged me back. 

"Kenny, your turn!" I said, making him get a card that was marked Faelecia on it. I opened it, and inside was another card. This time it had an iTunes card for fifty dollars.

"Thanks, Ken!" 

After Kenny was Dan. He gave me a card with twenty-five dollars. Zack got me a new pair of earbuds, but it had the Panic! logo on it. Must've been at Hot Topic.

"Okay, it's Sarah and then me!" Sarah gave me a present that was in a box.

I opened it and there were a whole bunch of Panic! merch, like a couple posters and a bunch of shirts. Luckily, I didn't have any of the shirts she bought me.

"This is amazing! Thank you so much, Sarah!" I said, getting up having to hug her. Sarah was amazing!

I so badly want her to be my mom!

"Okay, time for the gift I wanted to give you since this morning!" He handed me an envelope.

I opened it and there was a Ziploc bag, full of paper. I opened up the bag and skimmed through the tickets until I saw the words, Kinky Boots. My eyes grew wide and I looked at Brendon, who was recording me and laughing his head off.

"Are you saying I get to tour with you while you do Kinky Boots?!" I yelled, jumping up on the couch and hugging Brendon. More like jumping on him.

I squeezed him as he nodded, rubbing my back.

"This is the best gift you can ever get me ever, and I'll never forget this!" I was in tears, but tears of joy.

"Well, when everyone leaves, you're gonna need to pack, because we leave in four days!"