Chapter 21

"Let us in!" Kenny yelled, knocking on the door. Brendon ran to the door and opened it, having everyone on the bus run in and group hug us. We were all in tears, even the guys.

"I'm so glad you guys made up!" Dallon cheered and everyone agreed.

"I love all you guys!" I rejoiced, and they all smiled. We continued the hug until Zack broke it, then Dallon, Kenny, Dan, Sarah, Brendon and I.

"Well, what should we do now?" Asked Brendon, taking his guitar and moving it to one of the many stands he had around the bus.

"I don't know, we can all talk about stuff. Like what they do on TV shows when they're recalling memories." Kenny suggested, and we all thought it was an amazing idea.

"Okay, can I go first?" Asked Brendon, and we all nodded.

"Well, when I first met Sarah, she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I knew I wanted to be with her, but she had a boyfriend, so obviously, I waited. I didn't date anyone, and I thought I was gonna be alone. But, two of my friends were able to get her to come back, and this time she was single, and we've been dating ever since. And now, we're engaged!" He cheered, kissing Sarah. We all smiled whilst they were kissing.

"Now, I wanna tell the story if when I first met Faelecia. I remember wisely that I waked in and she was staring at her phone. When I sat down, she looked up and her facial expression changed. The first thing she said was 'Brendon?'. I remember because she look upset for blowing her cover. After we had a little conversation, I decided to adopt her, so I went to tell a staff member. The lady tried convincing me to get a little kid, but I fought to have Faelecia until I had to threaten to tell her boss. Then, we went to her room and I saw all the posters of me and Panic!. And that's how I knew I had the perfect daughter!"
He recounted the story, putting a smile on my face. Brendon was the best dad ever, no lie. That night, we all told stories of our childhood. I didn't really talk much about before I was out in the centre, but everyone knew I was comfortable talking about it, so they led it be.

"I love all you guys!" I smiled, making all of them do the same.

"Like I know I say that a lot, but I do. You guys are always there for me, and I appreciate it, like Dallon last night. Thank you Dallon! And Sarah, thank you for taking me to that dinner. And Kenny, thank you for replying to me on snap all the time. Dan, thanks for teaching me how to play drums. Zack, thanks for helping me out with my problems." Everyone smiled and hugged me. It wasn't a lie either. I loved these people. Not like 'love love'. I mean, I have a boyfriend.

Brendon was the person who you would go to for fun advice. Like if you were bored, he could help you with that. He'd do something to help you be less bored if he wasn't busy. If he was busy , he would tell you to do something, and then when you do it you realize how fun it is. Brendon was an amazing father, even when he laughed at my dirty jokes.

Dallon was like my dad away from Brendon. He took great care of me and showed me he cared for me. He helped me when times were rough, and he'd make me laugh when I felt like crap.

Kenny was the advice guy, like the actual advice guy. He told you what you needed to know about what you were asking him about. Yes, Kenny may be clumsy sometimes, like when we lose him in public places, but other than that, he was one of the smartest men I knew.

Dan was the normal one out of the band. I hung out with him when everyone was acting weird, which is a lot. He usually taught me how to play drums.

Zack was the funny guy who would hang out with me when Brendon was working. Zack liked playing games. Not board games, but competitive games.

Sarah was perfect. She was exactly like me. We liked the same foods, same makeup, even though I'm not allowed to wear it, other than the skin stuff Sarah gives us. But Sarah was who I would cry too. She wouldn't go and tell Brendon what I just told her, unless it was a huge problem! But I hung out with her the most on the bus, other than Brendon.

Brendon had snapped me out of my thoughts by snapping his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I was lost in space." I stammered. He laughed and hugged me.

"I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you. I love you to death, Faelecia Marie Urie!"

This was the first time I enjoyed he used my full name.