Chapter 20

"Oh, well, I'm gonna go to bed because I'm tired, but hopefully I see you tomorrow with a happy face!" He smiled, causing me to do the same.

"I love you Dallon, goodnight!" I smiled.

"Goodnight Faelecia, love you too!" He walked away and I walked back to my bunk.

***

The next morning, I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I needed to wash all this negativity off of me. I walked to the bathroom and passed by Brendon in the lounge area, who tried speaking to me, but I just walked past like I couldn't hear him. I got to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, showing Brendon that I was still very mad with him.

"God?" I mumbled under my breath. "I know that it's been a while since I talked to you, but it's because my new father's religion is music. Anyways, my father and I had this huge fight, and I wish you dearly to fix it. For both sides. Thank you, Lord, Amen." I made the cross on myself and got up from off of my knees, going to go turn on the shower. I stripped down from all my clothes and hopped into the warm water. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Who is it?" I called, almost done my shower.

"It's Sarah! I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out for the day, help you get your mind off stuff." She said, and I felt a smile grow on my face.

"I would love that!" I cheered, turning the shower off and stepping on the towel laid out on the floor. I wrapped a towel around myself and took the clothes that I brought in, drying myself off and then putting them on. I took the hairdryer that Sarah keeps in the bathroom for her, Brendon and I. I started drying my wet hair, which was transitioning to dry, soft hair. I walked out of the bathroom and into the lounge area, where Sarah, Brendon, and Zack were. I walked past Brendon roughly and went to see Sarah, making my back face Brendon.

"Sarah?" I spoke, making her turn her head to me.

"Yes, Faelecia?" She asked, tilting her head in an 'I'm listening' matter. 

"Can we go on our hang out trip now?" I asked, making her nod her head yes.

"Of course we can just let me get my bag!" She got up and walked out of the lounge area, leaving just Brendon, Zack and I. Brendon opened his mouth to say something, and that's when I started walking away.

"Faelecia!" He called out. I sighed loudly and jerked myself around to look at him.

"What do you want?! To yell at me some more?! Because if so, forget it! I'm tired of thinking of last night, and looking at you doesn't help me!" I yelled, walking away. Brendon followed me, which bugged me so much.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your father and you will respect me!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes, scoffed and looked at him.

"You didn't wanna be my father, you were just stuck with me at that stupid center, weren't you?! No wonder you said all those things!" I retorted, causing him to get a sad expression.

"Is that really what you think?" He tilted his head.

"It's true, isn't it?! I'll leave you alone now, maybe when I get back you'll have found a better daughter who doesn't quote on quote 'do the job of surprising the fans'." I stormed out of the room in tears and met with Sarah, who was by the entrance. She saw I was crying and hugged me.

"What happened?" She asked, rubbing my back.

"You didn't hear? Brendon and I had another fight!" I bawled in her stomach. 

"Aw, cmon, lunch will make us feel better. And since he doesn't have a show tonight, we can hang all night!" She smiled, making me feel better. We walked out of the bus and to the mall parking lot we were parked in.

***

After a long day of shopping and hanging out with Sarah, we went back to the bus, which sucks because I was really happy now. I walked into the lounge area and saw Brendon with a guitar and a spotlight on him. 

"Faelecia! I'm so, very, deeply sorry for everything I said to you. I know that it may take some time for you to forgive me, and I respect that. But I want you to know, I wasn't stuck with you at that center, I wanted you. You're my daughter, and I will never once regret that decision." He started strumming on his guitar. It took me a while to register the song, but when he got to the verse, I knew exactly what song it was. 

"I've never so adored you. I'm twisting allegories now. I want to complicate you. Don't let me do this to myself. I'm chasing roller coasters. I've got to have you closer now. Endless romantic stories. You never could control me. Well, I never really thought that you'd come tonight. While the crown hangs heavy on either side. Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die (we're far too young to die). Far too young to die." 

I was in tears as he continued the song. He finished the song and put his guitar down, going to hug me. I cried in his chest and he rubbed my back, chuckling.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, Brendon! I love you so much!" I cried. He laughed and rubbed my back.

"God, I love you Faelecia! I will never say that again! You are the best daughter a father could ever ask for, and I wouldn't trade that for anything!"