Chapter 59

"Okay, I'm nervous!" I stated. Noah rubbed my arm and smiled at me.

"You have to face him, don't you?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he pressed a kiss to my cheek. Brendon glared at us but then burst into laughter.

"You guys are really cute, I gotta say!" He smiled. I sent it back and looked at his reflection in the rear view mirror. I thought about back in the orphanage.

~~~

"But when I'm at home all bets are off. I'm like, 'give me all the beer and citric acid whoooo!'" Brendon said into the mic. I giggled in my room and moved my phone closer to my face, just admiring Brendon's beauty. I loved doing this. Doing like a marathon, but instead it's of watching videos. I do it with Brendon and Mark.

"Hi Brendon!" The fan at the mic greeted.

"Hello!" Brendon replied.

"So, this isn't a music related question at all, be you mentioned this before and I just wanted to know, if you could be any friend, which would you be?" She asked. Brendon broke into laughter and put the mic back up to his mouth.

"That's a hard question because when I watch that sho- I'm rewatching it, I always find them so dysfunctional. Like Monica's all OCD. Rachel's a snob. Phoebe's really dumb. Joey' REALLY dumb! Chandler's a smarta**. And Ross is whiny. If anything I'd want to be Gunter and just serve everyone coffee!" He laughed once more. The fan thanked him and walked out of the way of the microphone. Oh, to be one of those people! I'd cry my eyes out.

~~~

"Faelecia, you there?" Noah asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked at him and smiled.

"Was just in deep thought." I stated. He nodded and tilted his head.

"What were you thinking about?" Brendon asked for him.

"About being in the orphanage, and just flash backing to watching two hour long interviews you did. I can't believe that over two years ago, that's what was happening. Now, two years later, my father is the Brendon Boyd Urie. My boyfriend is the Noah Schnapp. And my best friend is the Mark Fischbach! It's just all crazy to me..." I shrugged and just looked out the window.

"Dreams do come true!" Brendon chuckled. I smiled and rested my head on Noah's shoulder. Brendon smiled. Noah out his head on mine and I sighed loudly.

"I don't wanna go to school." I stared, adding a pause after every word. Noah kissed the top of my head and hugged me.

"Love you!" I whispered. I felt him giggle and squeeze me tighter in the hug.

"Love you too!" We pecked lips and I heard Brendon giggle.

"And I love you guys too!"