Chapter 51

Patrick pulled me aside after school, kissing me first.

"Holy, you like... never do that!" I was completely dumbfounded.

"Well, you know, I wanna be more than just puny little boyfriend and girlfriend. I wanna take you out on a date, tonight at Boston Pizza?" He asked. I smiled and hugged him.

"Of course! I'll tell Sarah, her pregnancy brain makes her say yes to anything I want. I don't know about Brendon though..." I played with my thumbs.

"Your dad's cool! He's obviously gonna let us go!" Patrick laughed. I nodded and kissed him goodbye before quickly running to my locker and grabbing my stuff. I waved goodbye and ran into the parking lot, finding Brendon's car and running in.

"Hey Faelecia!" Brendon smiled, quickly kissing me.

"Hey Bren!" I replied. He started driving and I started getting cheery.

"Why so happy?" He asked.

"I'll show you when we get home!" I giggled.

"You've been in a cheery mood ever since you and Mark hung out. Are you guys secretly dating?" He laughed. I gasped, playfully slapping his arm.

"He's twenty eight!" I shouted.

"Chill, I was joking!" He chuckled.

"I know, but yeah, you're right about me being happy because of Mark, and I wanna show you something so hurry up!" I ordered.

"So, you're happy after hanging out with a YouTuber, I can only assume that you made a video with Mark..." he trailed off.

"How the hell did you guess?" I questioned.

"I don't know, I just guessed." He shrugged, pulling into the driveway. I quickly ran into the house and went straight to YouTube.

"Look!" I ordered. Sarah freaked out for a second, but slightly giggled when she saw it was me.

"You can watch too Sarah!" I informed.

"Watch what?" She asked. Brendon was still outside, locking he vehicle and all. 

"I made a video with Mark. And before Brendon comes in, can I go on a date tonight?" I asked quickly.

"With Patrick?" She asked. I nodded and gulped loudly.

"Of course you can! By why aren't you telling Brendon?" She asked.

"I'm scared that he's gonna get over protective." I confessed.

"He only cares about you, I suggest you tell him, he won't get mad, I promise!" She smiled. I nodded and hugged her, quickly kissing her. It wasn't a sexual kiss, it was a parental kiss.

Brendon walked in on cue.

"After the video..." I whispered. Brendon sat beside Sarah, kissing her and kissing her microscopic bump.

"Okay, here it is, enjoy!" I smiled. The video started, and we all watched in silence.

After the video finished, they both gasped.

"Damn! You're a good a** actor!" Brendon beamed. I smiled, genuinely happy at his comment.

"I totally agree with Brendon! This video is amazing!" Sarah smiled, sending me a wink. I sighed and stood up, walking in front of Brendon.

"Brendon, can you drive me to Boston pizza at seven today?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked. I took a deep breath in, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Because I've got a date with Patrick." He stood up abruptly, staring me in the eye.

"You what?!"