Chapter 60

I was just waiting for Mark to pick me up. I was the only one in school, other than Mr. Canel. I rolled my eyes and would always check my phone momentarily to see if Mark had texted. Nope. I could feel Mr. Canel staring at me, and it sent a very, huge, uncomfortable shiver down my spine. Finally, my phone buzzed.

Mark: I'm here! ;))

I left him on read and ran out of the door, heading straight for his familiar car.

"Hey Mark!" I cheered, sliding myself into the seat. He smiled at me and gave me a small little hug. I felt a small little pain in my stomach, but I dismissed it. Mark started driving and talking about how fun Team Edge is.

"Mark, I know they're fun, don't worry!" I laughed.

***

"Hi! That's Matthias, Bryan, and I'm J-Fred! Nice to meet you Faelecia!" I shook hands with all of the guys and then sat down beside Mark. Matthias sent a signal to the camera man, who returned it.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and today I'm here with Team Edge and the amazing Faelecia Urie, the daughter of Brendon Urie. You may remember her from the Darkiplier video we did not that long ago!" We all waved to the camera.

"Today, we are doing the popsicle challenge! We also did a challenge over on their channel called the shock collar challenge!" Mark cheered, and we all looked at the camera and nodded. J-Fred cut in and we all turned our focus to him.

"And just to clarify! Faelecia's only fourteen, so this episode is gonna be PG!" J-Fred alerted. Mark looked at him and chuckled.

"Pfft! What are you talking about? Since it's my channel it's obviously going to be a bunch of inappropriate jokes!" We all broke into laughter and Matthias calmed us down.

"Shouldn't we start the video now?" Bryan asked. We all nodded, and Mark went on to explain the game. The rules were, there's fourteen different types of liquids. Some gross, some good. They're all assigned a number, and if you pull out that number from a bag, you have to make a popsicle out of it and eat it.

"So... J-Fred over here only bought four sticks, so two people are gonna have to share." Matthias sighed. We all laughed and Mark and I looked at each other.

"I mean, it doesn't bug me if it doesn't bug you." I shrugged.

"Okay, we're both sharing then, I guess." Mark said. They all nodded and we started the game.

"Alright, Faelecia, you go first!" Mark handed me the bag. I placed my hand in there and shook t up, picking out number seven.

"Ohhhh! Lucky! Chocolate sauce!" Mark cheered. He pulled out the popsicle and handed it to me, letting me stab our shared stick in it.

"This is gonna be good!" I took a bite out of it, and then Mr snatched it from me.

"Can I try?" He asked. I nodded and he bit it as well.

"Dats good." His voice was muddled from the popsicle being in his mouth. That stupid pain came to my stomach, and it came back as bad as I could possibly imagine it. I let out a yell, grabbing my stomach and continuing to yell.

"S**t! What's wrong?" Mark asked, pulling me up to face him. I was hyperventilating, trying to get the pain to go away.

"I...I have shooting pains in... in my stomach! F**k! Take me to the hospital! Call... call Brendon and... Sarah!" I ordered. Matthias and J-Fred ran up to me, trying to help me with the pain.

"Brendon! It's Mark! Something's wrong with Faelecia! We're gonna take her to the hospital, meet us there, bye!" Mark quickly ran and picked me up.

"Matthias, drive!" Mark ordered, tossing him the keys. They all ran out of the studio and into Mark's car. J-Fred, Mark and I went in the backseat as Matthias and Bryan were in the front. Mark had me laid down on his lap, petting me as if I were a dog. I continued to scream, and J-Fred tried to make me laugh.

"Bro! Shut up!" Matthias yelled. J-Fred backed off and Mark held me in a hug.

"We're almost there, don't worry!" He whispered in my hair. I started crying, gripping onto his chest for dear life. The car stopped and all the doors opened. Mark kept me in his arms and he sprinted to the hospital. I opened my eyes for a second, but Sarah not Brendon were there yet. The pain calmed down, or at least calmed down enough for me to stop screaming. Mark looked around, his lips parted. He ran up to the reception and told her what was happening to me.

"Are you this girls father?" The lady asked. Mark shook his head no.

"Well sorry, I can only help if a family member is present." She said, biting her nails and scrolling through her computer. And as if on cue, Brendon, Sarah, Noah and Dallin came busting through the doors. Mark passed me off to Brendon. The face Brendon made when he saw me made me wanna cry. He had the most guilted face on.

"The fathers right here!" Mark stated. The lady let us in and showed us to a room. Almost immediately the doctor came in.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"I...I have shooting pains through my stomach. They're the worst I've ever experienced!" I groaned.

"Please lift your shirt up." He asked. I did so, until it reached my rib cage. He examined it, put on some gloves and started pressing at it.

"Oh my..." he hesitated.

"What? What is it?" Brendon anticipated, his leg bouncing up and down rapidly in worry. I looked at him and he looked at me. My face was plastered with a worried expression, and his showed the exact same. Sarah joined with us.

"This is unlike something I've ever seen. We need to get her an operation stat!" He said, mostly to himself.

"What is it?!" I raised my voice. He gave me a shocked expression, but it's his fault. Don't go saying I need to get an operation and not tell me why the f**k I need it! Brendon rubbed my arm smoothly as I hyperventilated with rage.

"It seems that you have a huge infection in your abdomen. We need to have an operation and remove whatever is there, or else it could cause death..." he trailed. My heart stopped. I was on the verge of fainting.

"Please follow me, I'll get you ready." He walked off, but I stayed put.

"At least l-let me say goodbye to my p-parents!" I hugged Brendon as tight as I could, crying in his shoulder. He rubbed my back, crying as well. I kissed him and went to Sarah, whom was balling her eyes out.

"I love you both!" He came back with a portable bed. I got in. Brendon and Sarah held my hands until they weren't allowed to come in. He took me to this room with a bunch of other doctors.

"Breath in and out..." he repeated, placing the mask on my face.

Darkness... darkness is taking over...