Chapter 50

(This is the last time Mark will be in this book for a while.)

"Hey, guys!" Madame Josianne walked in. "What's up?" 

"I, uh, invited a YouTuber to come to school, hope you don't mind. But, he can teach us things about how the internet works and stuff, maybe we can even have a cool hang out day with him." I panicked. 

"Woah, you can chill! Of course, we can have a chill day, just next time, bring it to my attention, please. Which YouTuber?" She asked.

"Markiplier," I stated. "I met him a few days ago when Brendon invited him over for me to hang out with." 

"Lucky! Whaddya guys do?" She asked. 

"We made a video!" I exclaimed, taking out my phone and playing it on YouTube. She seemed shocked by it but thought it was good after it ended. 

"You liked it?" I asked. She nodded and looked at my phone closer, examining Darkiplier.

"Why is Mark so, weird looking?" She questioned.

"It's his alter ego, Darkiplier," I informed. My phone started playing the cantaloupe ringtone.

"Oh! He's here! Give me a second!" I cheered, putting my phone in my pocket and running out of class. I ran into the parking lot, seeing Mark and giving him a hug. 

"Hey! One day no see!" He laughed. I joined in and walked him into the school. 

"Now watch out! They're fans of you, so they might freak out." I warned. He chuckled and I opened the door.

Everyone gasped, covering their mouths and screaming. "Oh my god!" 

Mark laughed and hugged all of the ones who wanted a hug, which was everyone.  

"So, hello, Mark!" My teacher smiled. He walked over and hugged her. 

"So, introduce yourselves to Mark please," I ordered.

"I'm Patrick, Faelecia's boyfriend! I'm also a huge fan of yours!" He beamed. 

"Thanks!" He chuckled.

"I'm Astrid, Faelecia's best friend. Also big fan!" She smiled.  Mark high-fived her and chuckled. 

"I'm Avery, Faelecia's close friend." She stated.

"I'm Drake, Faelecia's oldest friend since kindergarten. Huge fan, not even kidding!" Drake cheered. Mark smiled, happy to see all of the love he was getting.

"Are you gonna let me introduce myself?" Madame Josianne asked.

"Oh, duh!" I laughed. 

"Hi! I'm Josianne! So happy to have you visiting us! I saw that video you made with Faelecia, it was amazing!" She beamed. 

"So! What are we gonna do?" Madame asked.

"Well, I could embarrass myself in front of one of the most famous YouTubers in the world and my friends! Only Brendon and Sarah have ever seen this!" I stated.

"Oh yes! I wanna see Faelecia embarrass herself!" Mark clapped. I laughed and high-fived him. 

"Can you put on the LA Devotee music video?" I asked Josianne. She nodded and hooked it up to the projector.

"Mark hit the lights," I ordered. He turned them off and the video started playing.

I started stretching, and once Brendon came on screen, I started doing my magic: copying Brendon.

"Is this the embarrassing thing?" Mark asked. I nodded and went back to my serious self.

"Well I can say, it is highly embarrassing!"